KiteLife Forum

Indoor Flying Practice

Penny Lingenfelter

So rumor has it Tristan Underwood is coming to the Camas Indoor next month. I warned everyone.. and even though I'm not competing I'll need to bring something. So, I've started playing with my indoor handle again.

To much fun! It gives you such a solid feeling, more like a Rok that takes direction well. I have the indoor Rev on about 10 + ft. of line. It's a good thing, the gym has had a few people lately doing various activities and I'm having to play between them. That's ok.. I can stand in a spot 2 ft. x 2 ft. and smaller and fly a routine witht his handle. I'm liking it. That and I'm improving at changing the direction, so perhaps I won't need a moving handle to direct the kite, which would make flying one in each hand possible.

I practiced with the UFO in the weight room, too. I never fly around people and need to be more comfortable in a crowd. So flying above, between and bonking on the weight equipment is good practice.

I know Amy is out there practicing. Watty is not going to be left behind. There is so much to work on, I need to make a list of what I would like to practice.

BB Penny ~who still thinks, so many kites, not enough fly time.

Whidbey Island.. Here is some video, and there's more of the competition which was truley inspiring.

Thank you for the video Fumiko!

From Fumiko Kurose-Bretzke

Penny Lingenfelter Genie and Kite Fairy video.

Bud Hayes and Mario's competition video:

Link:

Thank you.

So rumor has it Tristan Underwood is coming to the Camas Indoor next month. I warned everyone.. and even though I'm not competing I'll need to bring something. So, I've started playing with my indoor handle again.

To much fun! It gives you such a solid feeling, more like a Rok that takes direction well. I have the indoor Rev on about 10 + ft. of line. It's a good thing, the gym has had a few people lately doing various activities and I'm having to play between them. That's ok.. I can stand in a spot 2 ft. x 2 ft. and smaller and fly a routine witht his handle. I'm liking it. That and I'm improving at changing the direction, so perhaps I won't need a moving handle to direct the kite, which would make flying one in each hand possible.

I practiced with the UFO in the weight room, too. I never fly around people and need to be more comfortable in a crowd. So flying above, between and bonking on the weight equipment is good practice.

I know Amy is out there practicing. Watty is not going to be left behind. There is so much to work on, I need to make a list of what I would like to practice.

BB Penny ~who still thinks, so many kites, not enough fly time.

Well, I have a new routine planned for Camas. I'm just hoping the the gym is big enough, because I want to use my 20 ft line set for it. I've been practicing every Wednesday for this event!

Well, I have a new routine planned for Camas. I'm just hoping the the gym is big enough, because I want to use my 20 ft line set for it. I've been practicing every Wednesday for this event!

wow, what a life! to have an indoor place routinely to fly in!

so far i am pretending windless when the wind is low enough....

watty, looking forward seeing your new show! hope someone video Camas ....

penny, i tried hard to remember what you taught me in WSIKF... but in vain...

ah, middle age sadness.... maybe when i am back in door with a rev in hand,

it would come back to me... memory... something some people can take for granted

and some can't even take it when need to

love to all indoor flyers and else

wow, what a life! to have an indoor place routinely to fly in!

so far i am pretending windless when the wind is low enough....

watty, looking forward seeing your new show! hope someone video Camas ....

penny, i tried hard to remember what you taught me in WSIKF... but in vain...

ah, middle age sadness.... maybe when i am back in door with a rev in hand,

it would come back to me... memory... something some people can take for granted

and some can't even take it when need to

love to all indoor flyers and else

Hello Litsong,

It's good to hear from you. As soon as you get indoors you'll get it back.

Loved some of the pics of Wen, and then someone sent me pics of another Wen kiteflier.

That windless practice will be great lessons.

Wonder what we'll see on *you tube after Camas? To bad you have to miss this Litsong.

I'd better get to work.. BB Penny ~who can't figure out where to post.. lol

Well, I'm just glad that my school has no problem with me using their lunch room.

My dad will be video taping the event, so it will be up on YouTube soon after.

Seems like the ceiliings were pretty tall Spence.

Have you flown off of a bridge yet? Bring shorter lines too, so you can fly off of the balcony. It's way kewl flying below you. Not hard at all. Two more weeks. :) BB Penny

Well Spence, I suppose since it's not your balcony you can't duct tape the spots.. to bad. :)

I'm playing with my old sngle handle again. I'm starting to direct it more with the bottom of my hand and a finger thorugh the top sticks.

Two things I'm working on is changing direction from *forward to reverse. Reverse seems to be all about leading with the top leading edge line. For me it's not enough to be able to do it.. I need to know what it takes to do it.

And..*Up on tip... ie Facing 9:00 and going up.

For now.. :D and I don't know that it will stay this way. The secret seems to be to give the kite line just a *tiny bit of lag, so it responds on the push up.

I'm moving forward with these moves, but like everyone else out there it's going to be the practice that makes it work.

Playing with slack lines on these handles is mind boggling. I have no idea what all these handles on the indoor Rev will be able to do.

I do know my head hurt .. trying to figure out how to make it do an inverted slide. :dizzy:

Will it be a line tug? I'm trying to do away with line tugs so that I can improve enough to fly an indoor Rev in each hand.

Will I need to adjust the handles? I've got quite a bit of reverse on the kite now, but it's effortless to fly. It will be interesting to see what adjusting the handles will do towards the inverted slide. I'll wait.. I have plenty to work on for a while. Just like everyone else... practice, practice, practice.. which makes me smile. :)

Camas is coming~ Camas is coming. Nov. 7th.

Indoors, My up on tip is not so very improved *yet on the single handle. But I've discovered the easy way to fly it flat. Bet you already knew this one. Tug on a bottom line to pull the kite down as you move foreward.. Being the indoor rev it just HAS to float, you have to keep moving forward to keep the air out of it. This is kewl.. but my head still hurts.. how am I going to give the inverted kite direction?

On the rev handles, kite inverted.. facing 6:00 you'd pull back on the left and it slides to the right.. pull on the right it slides to the left. Not so with these handles.. and pulling back will pull the whole handle. I think it might be smaller moves, but so far.. not much success.

On another note; I tried pulling the other bottom line and ended with some awesome moves by flying it off the top left and bottom right, or vise versa. A totally fun new way to fly a Rev! I can't wait to get back and try again. It was a laugh out loud move.

You all better be aware that Ms. Lisa Willoughby (yes, that's east coast Lisa) is practicing Indoor Rev flying. You know if she is, chances are Ian won't be far behind. I'm expecting some great new indoor Rev fliers

Camas this weekend!

Lisa was asking about Lincoln City's March show. It 's the best Indoor Kite Show in the world. It's worth coming and watching. You won't see anything like it anywhere else.

If you are a kiteflyer and would like to be a part of the event, let us know. I don't know if we can get you an invitation. Usually outside sponsors pay for long distance travel, except for the Parks who make the show. But perhaps housing. Getting there, checking it out, showing your stuff, those are what will get us the invitations we desire.

Lets keep promoting indoor flying. It's a big world, if there's not room at one event, there's another event out there looking for us.

Hope to see you all there! BB Penny ~who's so glad *yet is her favorite word. I

'm adding a PS. I got to work and was walking down the hall like a spaz.. because no one was around and I was trying to figure out that directional move on the inverted slide. It dawned on me... I was making a mistake. Instead of pulling on the handle, I was trying to push it around. I can't wait to get to the gym and see if my brain can pull on the handles.

Brings me back to the question, you hear so often with beginners.... "What do you mean you push down to go up?'

You gotta love this kite. BB

I took my witch hat and cape to the gym last night for a dress rehersal practice. I wish I had more time now before Camas, but it will be fun.

The cape swirls and flows beautifully, the single handle gives me a free hand (interchangable) to make magic spells to keep it going, or to stop it on spot. The kids couldn't keep thier eyes off the crazy witch flying a kite.. which wasn't so good for the game they were playing.

It was a fun practice.. and darn it Spencer! I'm going to blame you for this one.

When I watch you quickly move forward to lay your kite out and pop it back (you do this better then anyone I've seen so far) I think.. Kewl, move, but I dont' have to do that. lol (I thought the same thing about no wind flying in the beginning)

Well, moving quickly forward is going to take some practice. It's such a knee jerk reaction to make slack lines and move back so you can tighten them.

Flying my kite in a float is going to take more forward, MOVE FORWARD Penny! at least in the beginning. It's more forward then what my mind & body wants to do. Ahh,... something to practice.

I remember when doing a 360 w/ my rev without changing my body direction was super difficult, but now it's either easy... or a little challenging at the end.. so it will come to me.. or I'll go to it, or you know... what ever it takes. :)

I won't get to Camas till Sat. AM.. so 4 more days till Camas!!

BB Penny ~ who needs more fly time.

It was a fun practice.. and darn it Spencer! I'm going to blame you for this one.

When I watch you quickly move forward to lay your kite out and pop it back (you do this better then anyone I've seen so far) I think.. Kewl, move, but I dont' have to do that. lol (I thought the same thing about no wind flying in the beginning)

Well, moving quickly forward is going to take some practice. It's such a knee jerk reaction to make slack lines and move back so you can tighten them.

Flying my kite in a float is going to take more forward, MOVE FORWARD Penny! at least in the beginning. It's more forward then what my mind & body wants to do. Ahh,... something to practice.

I'd be happy to give you some tips at Camas, or you can wait until I come out with a tutorial video on it. The whole move is really more in the wrists than the moving forward.

Really, is it possible without moving forward or just less then what you are doing?

Looking forward to it. :) BB Penny

I'd be happy to give you some tips at Camas, or you can wait until I come out with a tutorial video on it. The whole move is really more in the wrists than the moving forward.

It is possible to do it just by moving your arms, and upper body forward, plus maybe a step forward. I tend to move forward more because it lets it float for a longer time.

Aha, it's your extra movement that makes it look so good. ;)

I'm still having a heck of a time with my forward float on the single handle. :kid_cussing: The gym is so crowded I hesitate to talk out loud to myself (though it doesn't completely stop me).

I'm my own coach, so "Penny, move forward.. move forward.”. needs to come out of my mouth. It did a few times, but after the initial move forward, I pull back.. like people can't keep their hands on a glass aquarium when a rattler strikes.. it's just instinct.

I've got no problems moving forward with normal rev handles. I can float across the gym. But these single handles don't give you as much freedom of movements to save, yet it's solid flying.

This morning I hope to get to work before anyone else so I can practice my handle movements while walking in the hall w/out the fear of running into anyone and poking their eyes out. j/kidding.

My right circles~beautiful flowing, quick or slow.. but I'm lazy and hadn't worked on my left circles.. That won't do. I'm practicing it more, but I'm fearful almost to the point of panic on the last quarter of the turn. I'd worked on my right circles in the beginning so now they just come naturally.

Turning left... what works best? It's grabbing the bottom right handle as it comes around the top. Instinct during practice is to grab the first handle you see... but wait for it.. go for the 2nd handle!

I'm going to look like a spaz playing in the air today while I practice this. It sure helps to get it in my muscle memory quicker.

My goal has always been to make the difficult look easy, though once you practice enough (how much is enough?) it's easy for you forget what came easy and what was difficult.

Did it really take me 5 years of trying to do a reverse overhead before Scott Weider showed me how and #&(*$#.. there it is? Now it’s a piece of cake.

Ahh.. Well, Camas tomorrow. Woo HOO! I'm looking forward to flying, teaching, demo’ing and watching a few young flyers strut their stuff, share their passion and inspire us all. You should be there!

BB Penny ~who is to excited to sleep before these events. B):cat:

At Camas, WA 3rd INdoor Kite Festival I gave lessons on the Rev. Showed tricks on the UFO that all could do, and handed out butterfly’s after pointing out the importance of untangling the tails if they got tangled. (Those butterfly’s do not like reverse.)

Stahlie helped kids to make kites and grabbed a Rev to fly every chance she could. It’s only the 3rd Camas indoor and you could tell by the sound of the applause alone, that it is growing. We stayed busy upstairs all day, even during the comps. We were packed at times.

There were four indoor competitions in two days, so if you need an excuse to come out to this event, that should do it. Connor Doran beat his mom, Amy, in one comp. He told Amy.. “It’s going to be a long ride home Mom.” Lol Yeah, he’s going to be doing a little well earned gloating. It sounds like many people actually placed. Yes, we all had our ooops.. Indoor kite flying is not an exact science you know. 

I met two new indoor flyers. Ron and John. HI guys!! It was great meeting you. They are best buds that met through Astronomy. Next time, I hope to have my meteorite necklace w/ me to show them.

They did excellent for their first weekend of Rev. flying. Ron picked up a UFO and I can’t wait to hear that he tried it dual and quaded. I put them (and everyone) on the single handle.

How fun to try your Indoor rev for the first time and be able to do overhead, reverse overhead.. .take it over again.. 360’s and a throw launch so no one has to bend over to pick it up and more. Kids, parents, grandparents all had great hands on experience.

We flyer's shared moves, Spence and I each came up w/ a new move. Tristen wowed everyone w/ his skills. Poor Spence.. dq'd again! He is really working hard and it shows. Dick Curran thought he was the only one to DQ, but it wasn't so. The flyers get so caught up in thier own little fly world that they go over the line. So sad..

I only flew two demo’s all week. The witch on Sat. and on Sun. I wasn’t as pleased w/ it, but it’s so new I know it will be ok when I have it down. A routine just becomes natural after a few years.

Bob Wendt, our MC was kind enough to ask if I wanted to do a demo at the end. There must not have been enough time for the Mystery Ballet we were hoping to have. But by then, I only had a few people left who had waited patiently for their turn on the Rev, so I declined.

Two days on my feet.. flying visiting, picking up kites.. I’m always tired after these events, but it’s the kind of tired you really look forward to. The whole weekend had a bit of magic to it.

Some of the kitefliers landed at Theresa’s “The Kite Shoppe” house, some landed at Bud and Linda Haye’s and some at friends and hotels.

Thank you all for everything, it was a weekend with a little bit of magic and a whole lot of camaraderie. Can’t wait to do it again next year.

Best Breezes,

Penny ~who can’t wait to get back to the gym.

At Camas, WA 3rd INdoor Kite Festival I gave lessons on the Rev. Showed tricks on the UFO that all could do, and handed out butterfly’s after pointing out the importance of untangling the tails if they got tangled. (Those butterfly’s do not like reverse.)

Stahlie helped kids to make kites and grabbed a Rev to fly every chance she could. It’s only the 3rd Camas indoor and you could tell by the sound of the applause alone, that it is growing. We stayed busy upstairs all day, even during the comps. We were packed at times.

There were four indoor competitions in two days, so if you need an excuse to come out to this event, that should do it. Connor Doran beat his mom, Amy, in one comp. He told Amy.. “It’s going to be a long ride home Mom.” Lol Yeah, he’s going to be doing a little well earned gloating. It sounds like many people actually placed. Yes, we all had our ooops.. Indoor kite flying is not an exact science you know. 

I met two new indoor flyers. Ron and John. HI guys!! It was great meeting you. They are best buds that met through Astrology. Next time, I hope to have my meteorite necklace w/ me to show them.

They did excellent for their first weekend of Rev. flying. Ron picked up a UFO and I can’t wait to hear that he tried it dual and quaded. I put them (and everyone) on the single handle.

How fun to try your Indoor rev for the first time and be able to do overhead, reverse overhead.. .take it over again.. 360’s and a throw launch so no one has to bend over to pick it up and more. Kids, parents, grandparents all had great hands on experience.

We flyer's shared moves, Spence and I each came up w/ a new move. Tristen wowed everyone w/ his skills. Poor Spence.. dq'd again! He is really working hard and it shows. Dick Curran thought he was the only one to DQ, but it wasn't so. The flyers get so caught up in thier own little fly world that they go over the line. So sad..

I only flew two demo’s all week. The witch on Sat. and on Sun. I wasn’t as pleased w/ it, but it’s so new I know it will be ok when I have it down. A routine just becomes natural after a few years.

Bob Wendt, our MC was kind enough to ask if I wanted to do a demo at the end. There must not have been enough time for the Mystery Ballet we were hoping to have. But by then, I only had a few people left who had waited patiently for their turn on the Rev, so I declined.

Two days on my feet.. flying visiting, picking up kites.. I’m always tired after these events, but it’s the kind of tired you really look forward to. The whole weekend had a bit of magic to it.

Some of the kitefliers landed at Theresa’s “The Kite Shoppe” house, some landed at Bud and Linda Haye’s and some at friends and hotels.

Thank you all for everything, it was a weekend with a little bit of magic and a whole lot of camaraderie. Can’t wait to do it again next year.

Best Breezes,

lol yes it's true, Connor placed second and I did land third in the third comp.. however.. I was flying the indoor rev for the fourth time ever, and I managed to pull a first in the last comp, so I am really happy about that.. I still have a ton to learn. Penny? got a weekend free? lol..

oh, one more thing.. Believe it or not, Connor has not mentioned it since we left Camas. I even tried to get him to tell people .. and he won't. He says..

MOMMM.. it sounds bad telling people I beat my Mom...

lol.. never thought of that .

hugs mousie

I met two new indoor flyers. Ron and John. HI guys!! It was great meeting you. They are best buds that met through Astronomy. Next time, I hope to have my meteorite necklace w/ me to show them.

Best Breezes,

lol yes it's true, Connor placed second and I did land third in the third comp.. however.. I was flying the indoor rev for the fourth time ever, and I managed to pull a first in the last comp, so I am really happy about that.. I still have a ton to learn. Penny? got a weekend free? lol..

oh, one more thing.. Believe it or not, Connor has not mentioned it since we left Camas. I even tried to get him to tell people .. and he won't. He says..

MOMMM.. it sounds bad telling people I beat my Mom...

lol.. never thought of that .

hugs mousie

Naw.. tell him, it's ok! He and I had that talk last year when he was *cough* sharing his invitations, and just how good he was. My words were, "Connor, get out there and practice, you can not keep riding on your mom's shirt tails."

Even if you were new on the Rev. this should help his confidence and give him more incentive...and proof that his practice pays off.. and will continue to. Tell him I said to share. Of course it will be sweeter, when you beat him next time..and then he beats you again!!

(Tell him that too)

After event news article and video:

http://www.columbian.com/article/20081109/NEWS02/711109973

Competition results:

http://nwskl.org/events.htm .

Yikes, I better go get ready for work.

BB Penny ~ who's still smiling over Camas.

Last night I took the single handle to the gym. It was the first time I didn't call ahead to confirm it was open. Dang! When I arrived, there was an official game playing and I only had the single handle w/ me. It was on about 10 ft. of line so a little long for the raquetball court, but I had to try it.

Then insult to injury, my mp3 player had accidently been bumped off hold and I had NO music. YUK! Kite flying requres music. Oh well, an opportunity to practice a few throw's, catches, oddities......

It was hilareous (sorry Lolly) trying to flicflac the kite on the single handles.. Poor poor kite it takes such a beating. Top of the handles down quick and forward/ back.. while you step forward. I don't think I've ever hit the floor as hard and fast. So, that wasn't working for me.

Simplify....Kite facing 6:00-grab the two top lines (which are the bottom lines) and step forward then back. WALA.. a flic flac with time to do another. Now, they don't look like happy flicflacs *yet.. They look like I feel.. a little panicky. My problem is still the moving forward and *at the same time, not after you do the hand motions.

When I started doing a jump launch with the UFO it took some practice before it was natural to jump/pull at the same time. You instinctively.. pull, then jump. It doesn't work that way.

I know with practice it will be great...

and I'm playing with some great floats.. Flying off of the top R. line and bottom left.. I'm floating it high, 360's and a few inches from the ground. I like this. I just have to learn to move enough to keep the top line from catching on the leading edge.

I guess I need to work on moving my body more just for show. lol I see people flying bent over and bended knees and I think what for? You don't have to do that. Well, it's just for effect.. So to become more effective... lol I better work on it.

I guess I'm glad I ran into the first basketball game of the season. I was afraid they might go out of business if they loose thier clientel, and I don't want to loose my gym.

Have a great day!

BB Penny ~with no spell check.

Competition results:

The last few nights at the gym have been great, except for the hours. It's getting colder outside and everyone is coming indoors. This means I have to practice later at night. :( They keep chasing me out of the gym at 10 PM. Awwwww, but it's so fun!! :lol:

Last night I thought, I better write this down before I forget. I'd done it in the past but there is so much to do that you forget moves. One day I might clean out this post and leave good moves.. or not. :matrix:

I'm still playing with the single handle. This is just a flat launch.. no thrills, but it looks sweet and effortless. The kite is face down on the ground, leading edge away from you. Reach out and grab the two top lines (which are the bottom lines) and step back slowly to fill it with air and fly it inverted 1" from the ground.

Now instead of moving that hand, or moving backwards fast enough to tighten the loose line from the pull; just take your right hand with the handle in it and slide it forward till it hits your other hand- the kite is still inverted 1" off of the ground, then when your hands meet, just let go and fly.

Sliding that handle forward slipped the line out keeping it tense and waalaa you are in position to reverse it up.

I'm still enjoying working on the floats with front and back line and yesterday did some great up/downs overhead that were hard to repeat.

Still practicing stepping forward w/floats. It's getting a little easier, but I've never been a natural at this-just persistent. I can move forward and take it across the room more instinctively then walking forward and back with a snap of intent.

Oh, I'm trying to slide it left and right on the single handle, but still no success. I'd get a wobble, a little impression of direction and then it turns. :D Sound familiar? You too? lol So many moves to learn, so little time.

Lolly did say she'd ask Joe to look at the Indoor rev. Perhaps there are some changes to make it do a little more. The first thing I think I'd ask them to do is reinforce the bungee points. You'd think the top/bottom lines would be the hardest spot on the kite because of the pull, but actually my indoor tends to fall apart at the top corner edges. The bundgee pulls through the holes, and/or the holes rip out.

Weight doesn't really matter much at all. I don't like to sew, so I use black duct tape and a hole puncher and keep going. lol You got to love duct tape. Anyways, that would be the part of the kite that needs to be tougher for me. Penny Proof it please. (Joe himself told me it never hurts to ask.)

There's a basketball game tonight so I signed up for an hour in the raquetball court. I'll pull out the normal handles and short line and go practice jump-roping my Rev. :)

REv on~

BB Penny ~who's not tooooo sore.

Competition results:

I went to the gym to practice in the racquetball court and the attendant had me sign the wrong book, so when I returned the next night there was no where to fly.. :D I was not a happy camper. When I caught up with the young man, he explained he was new on the job, and I totally forgave him.

Still I was in a bit of a bad mood until I made it to the gym last night. I feel so much better. :lol:

It was only the racquetball court, but it was a place to fly. I switched to about 8 ft. lines and normal SUL handles.. not indoor handles, I'm so lazy, I don't like to change handles out, so I fly most kites with the SUL handles-..aka - long throws. ( Not the Rev II or Speed series if I can help it.)

There’s nothing pending till Dec, so I turn on my "Penny's fun music" not to be confused with "Penny's Studio Music". Breathe, Collide, The Riddle, Shakira, some music I love to play with. Slow, fast, change overs, opportunities to soar and rock out.

Spence, you would crack up if you saw me practicing that flic flac. It's freaky.. When I step forward, I plant that right foot and pull back.. It's atrocious.. I can't make myself MOVE FORWARD~ That foot is like it’s glued down. That move is kicking my behind! :matrix: I’m probably the only kite flyer out there who doesn’t know how to do it. **yet**

What I did enjoy was just NO wind kite flying.

The old adage: First, the kite fly's you, then you fly the kite, then you become one. I certainly do feel like the Indoor Revolution kite is just an extension of me. We've become one... it's so effortless lol and fun!! Behind, me above me, all around me..

I’m Still working on new moves... combinations and animation and hope to get in the basketball court today.

The gym has some new game where they put up the volleyball nets on posts, not a problem to fly around when they are in there, but I’m lusting over the top of the poles.. Wondering how can I get a Caribbean up there that will stay so I can learn to dog stake inside?

Perhaps it will be easier to just toss the Caribbean on the basketball hoop and try it.. ahh.. heavy sigh~ So much to learn, so little time. Wonder if Lee Sedgwick has any east coast flyers doing this? He’s the one who told me take the dog stake up high for indoor. Someone please bring Lee back to the west coast to share his tricks with us again.

Meanwhile I tried playing with the top right, bottom left lines with the normal handles, but I don’t have the same freedom to reach way out to grab one line as I do with the single handles. It’s not the same.. *yet.

I think everyone should have a pair of single handles. They are the kewlest, most stable way to fly the basic moves and more.

Then this morning I visited youtube.com and checked out some video’s.. kite kewl.. I liked the young man in Argentina. Nice control, clean flying. Google indoor nowind kite ..

Well, I had better go get to work so I can have time to fly.

Have a great weekend.

BB Penny ~who should remember to tape her fingers for throws and catches! Ouch!

Spence, you would crack up if you saw me practicing that flic flac. It's freaky.. When I step forward, I plant that right foot and pull back.. It's atrocious.. I can't make myself MOVE FORWARD~ That foot is like it’s glued down. That move is kicking my behind! :D I’m probably the only kite flyer out there who doesn’t know how to do it. **yet**

Well, keep an eye out...... My next tutorial video will be based on that move.