KiteLife Forum

Karma - Premier Kites Swag (7/10/15)

RaginCajun

Alright Karma Warriors here it is:

The next drawing will be for a package of goodies from Premier Kites. Included are: 2 Wacky Worm Windsocks one in red and one in yellow (6 foot long, can be used as tails on big kites, line laundry, wind art, or whatever), a Premier Kites Polo Shirt in XXL (which is actually XL since these run really small), a Premier Kites golf ball style kite stake, and a Premier Kites mouse pad.

post-7635-0-89052000-1435346163_thumb.jp

The RNG will select a winner on July 10th. Entry number determined by order of entry. Enter using the phrase "I'm in"

Standard Karma Note from the Moderators

This is a Karma Drawing. The winner of the drawing is expected to pay it forward by offering their own prize for the next drawing. Please do not enter unless you are willing to offer your own prize, preferably not the prize you just won. Drawings should be open for entry approximately 2 weeks, and the next drawing should be posted as soon as possible to keep the Karma rolling.

These drawings are run by and for KiteLife members. The moderating team only ensures that your drawing post contains all of the pertinent information (drawing date/time, adequate prize description, drawing rules) before approval.

If you are a KiteLife forum member from the US or Canada, you are eligible to enter. You do not have to be a paid subscriber. Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost.

The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.

Here is the link to the original Rules and Guidelines thread: http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5426-rules-and-guidelines-please-read/

The mechanism for the drawing itself is entirely at the discretion of the person offering the prize. In the past, entry number has been determined either by order of entry or by the post number in which the member declares entry into the drawing. The drawings have been performed using the RNG method (http://www.random.org/sequences/) or by choosing the numbers out of a hat (I believe an adorable daughter did the picking in that scenario). The only requirement is that the method of selection is clearly spelled out in the drawing post.

Entry into the drawings is done by STARTING a post in the drawing thread with the entry phrase chosen by the drawing host (Traditionally "I'm in", but "I LIKE" has been used as well). In order to remove any confusion or misinterpretation, only entries with posts that START with the phrase will be considered. As with all other KiteLife drawings, bantering is encouraged. This is for fun after all.

• Like 1

Come on, folks! This is a sweet prize. Some line laundry and SWAG. Only one person being in is doing this package a disservice.

It just doesn't even seem right... Come on peeps. Somebody get me on the edge of my seat.

• Like 1

I would throw my hat 'in', but feel like I've won too many times in recent history. I figure I'd let someone else have a chance. Everyone should be able to use more line laundry, another kite stake, and who doesn't need another kite shirt ?

:cat_shifty:

• Like 1

I would throw my hat 'in', but feel like I've won too many times in recent history. I figure I'd let someone else have a chance. Everyone should be able to use more line laundry, another kite stake, and who doesn't need another kite shirt ?

Oh yes, I need laundry, my first kite stake, another mouse pad, and a kite shirt, but I'd rather not be "in" unchallenged.

• Like 1

Oh yes, I need laundry, my first kite stake, another mouse pad, and a kite shirt, but I'd rather not be "in" unchallenged.

Maybe it's "Karma".

• Like 2

I'm with you, Rob. I've won 3 times I think. I certainly don't want to enter against someone who is new to our party and take away their chance. Plus, I'm running out of prize ideas. Jeep, if you go unchallenged I'll just interpret that as a sign that everyone feels that you need this prize more than them, especially if you don't have a kite stake.

• Like 1

Maybe it's "Karma".

Maybe it is.

I'm with you, Rob. I've won 3 times I think. I certainly don't want to enter against someone who is new to our party and take away their chance. Plus, I'm running out of prize ideas. Jeep, if you go unchallenged I'll just interpret that as a sign that everyone feels that you need this prize more than them, especially if you don't have a kite stake.

I can respect that. I've been agonizing what I was going to put back up if Karma does come my way. I think I've settled on something. I think the masses will be pleased.

• Like 2

Karma was good to me recently and unfortunately my attention is elsewhere for most of the Summer. I hope someone really gets to enjoy it, but at the moment I am still absorbing and enjoying my recent additions.

I, too, have won in the Karma drawings some three times or so. Have run out of things to give away, and would prefer to give others a chance -- but in the process I have achieved total harmony with the kite universe.

• Like 1