KiteLife Forum

[SOLD] Revolution SuperSonic "Vented" Gold & Black [SOLD]

FOR SALE

Revolution SuperSonic "Vented" (kite only) Gold & Black

I've got a brand new, "NEVER FLOW", Revolution SuperSonic "Vented" (kite only) in "Gold & Black". I had all intentions of getting into the speed kites, but it just never happened. Includes the extra spars and a very nice (Rev Branded) travel sleeve, with pockets for flight lines, etc.

If interested, shoot me a PM with some contact info. I'd love to do this via PayPal, if you got an account. I'll take $215, which includes shipping within the Continental USA, via USPS Priority Mail.

Okay, I'll take $210 $200 shipped, within the continental, USA, via USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks........nick

post-4670-0-09317400-1436661875_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Ok, I'm heading back to the Outer Banks of NC, on Saturday. Do I need to bring this kite for anyone ??? :cat_shifty: Anyone ???

Well, you never know till you ask.......I'll be at Jockey's Ridge, but I need to know before Friday night packing ! :ani_victory:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone, if interested, shoot me a PM with some contact info. I'd love to do this via PayPal, if you got an account. I'll take $215, which includes shipping within the Continental USA, via USPS Priority Mail.

Dropped to $200 shipped, within the continental, USA, via USPS Priority Mail.

Anyone, if interested, shoot me a PM with some contact info. I'd love to do this via PayPal, if you got an account. I'll take $215, which includes shipping within the Continental USA, via USPS Priority Mail.

This is an awesome deal. How it is still available is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an awesome deal. How it is still available is crazy.

Beat's me ? :confused!:

And another Revolution Sportwing makes it's way to the Dark Side of the Blue Ridge. Never seen a two stack of Supersonics. This is going to be a real grin. I am smiling in anticipation. Thanks my friend. SHBKF

Reef Runner's Supersonic vented arrived today & it is even better than new unflown. Nick has thoughtfully prepared the kite for beach flying. The vertical struts all have very nice sand guards in place to keep the sand out of the end caps. I have heard about this modification on the forum but have not added it to my kites. The Master shows his student with a special addition to another perfect kite from my friend Nick. Thanks Nick. I will follow this example for any kites that might go to the beach next time. SHBKF

P.S. A special thanks to all the USPS professionals who bring fine kites to me.

Reef Runner's Super Sonic vented arrived today & it is even better than new unflown. Nick has thoughtfully prepared the kite for beach flying. The vertical struts all have very nice sand guards in place to keep the sand out of the end caps. I have heard about this modification on the forum but have not added it to my kites. The Master shows his student with a special addition to another perfect kite from my friend Nick. Thanks Nick. I will follow this example for any kites that might go to the beach next time. SHBKF

P.S. A special thanks to all the USPS professionals who bring fine kites to me.

Oh, I forgot that I had put the "surgical tubing" on the spars. I had it ready beach & dune flying, but just never made it there. I do outfit all of my revs like that, because if I fly them, 90% of the time, it's going to be on sand............Take note Ralph (it works) ! :ani_victory:

Stack it

Stack it

Stack it

Most certainly. In fact, it is likely my first ever Supersonic Revolution flight will be a stack flight. I am thinking link lines of about five feet....What say you Sparkie?

We, WestAstralian and I used the same train lines from a 1.5. They are 4.5feet. Make up some pigtail loops for you train line connection points. Makes it heaps easier.

So, there are people crazier than I am! Nuts, I thought I was the craziest.

I have to see video of this -- Oh! Google the video of the 2-stack of SuperBlast 4-8's to get a preview of what to expect.

The sound is very cool from 2 supers buzzing around. Freaks out the birds and dog walkers.

• Like 1

Additionally I have two Power Blast 2-4's to stack some day when I get the nerve. Reef Runner supplied the second one of these also. I suppose my Blast, Power Blast 2-4 & Power Blast 4-8 would also make a wild progressive stack if I could survive it. So far just flying the single Power Blast 4-8 occasionally has me pretty distracted, kind of like flying your car around. http://kitelife.com/forum/gallery/image/5612-dsc07803/ I was thinking the Shockwave could be added to the stack of two Supersonics as it could perhaps keep up with them. But a six stack of Rev 1's has to be quite an armful too. Only have two Rev 1's, so far. This Rev stuff has gotten pretty crazy to say the least.

• Like 1

Saw a pick of a Sonic-Shockwave-Blast stack a while back. Very cool.

That sounds a bit more reasonable then some of my fantasies.

It must be the speed series that creates the "wild" side is us to come out. Stacking Super Sonics and other speed series together can only start being fun.

Here is my take on stacking Super Sonics. They fly really well. I have set the pair up in vented and full sail versions. Since I prefer the wild and crazy pulling, speed and turns...I usually only fly the full sail version with the dual or duo set up.

post-4856-0-82878800-1439245603_thumb.jp

post-4856-0-94399600-1439245753_thumb.jp

post-4856-0-86428200-1439245950_thumb.jp