KiteLife Forum

Revs at Long Beach

Nick Russell

Several RVing Revolution flyers are already here in Long Beach and this evening we went down to the beach to watch them fly and get acquainted. This was the first time we've been up close and personal when folks were formation flying and we picked up some nice tips and pointers. Rev flyers are the best!

post-7889-0-51953000-1438925390_thumb.jp

post-7889-0-43541200-1438925399_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Yup, breathe and don't forget to laugh too!! It's all about fun!! Flying with others is work, but so much fun in learning those skills! And Jim F. is a great leader to learn from, unreal patience for getting your feet wet in flying team!

You are in good hands!!

• Like 2

Just wait 'til I get there Nick...

One of my focuses this year will be getting all the newbies their first taste of team flying.

Quell that fear, it's not what you imagine...

I've got it down to a science, if you can go all the way up to the top of the window and back down, you can do what I'll be laying down!

Come see me, we've got a date. ;)

• Like 3

OH NO!!! John's coming and you know what that means?? :ani_giveup: He'll torture you and maim you and .....!!! Just kidding!! I learned team with him and all the rest of the Rev family - you're in very good hands!!

PS: we don't bite - hard!! We just set the hook really well!! :ani_yahoo:

• Like 3

Add one more newbie to the list John ... I'll definitely be there!!

Had an awesome time at the beach today with Nick and Terry, learning more cool stuff about line setups so we can fly easier. I see improvement already!! I'm so excited I won't have to trash can my kites!!!

• Like 2