KiteLife Forum

Gday Frankieflyin here.....

Frankieflyin

Hello all.

Im new and just joined.

i am recovering from an acquired traumatic brain injury.

I have many hidden disabilities including balance, fine motor skills, concentration, weaker left side, fatigue, hand eye coordination etc.

Recently started putting my flying into videos and uploaded to you tube. Have been flying 3 years.

Would appreciate some feedback, whether positive or negative.

I live in Sydney, Australia.

Not many people in sydney who fly.

so i thought this would be the place to get some honest feedback.

I am self taught.

so please check out my videos.

There are a few good ones amongst the lot.

Many thanks

Frankieflyin

p.s.

Hope i don't offend

• Like 2

Hi, Frankieflyin, and welcome to the forum. Hope to fly with you someday. Any questions you have about any kind of kite can probably be answered here. Fire away!

Edit: Just checked out a few of your videos. For a guy with disabilities, you, sir, kick some serious butt. Keep on flyin'! Post some of your faves in the videos section of this forum, soon.

yeah channel is called Frankieflyin.

Im almost the only person I know of who flys a rev in sydney.

My mate Mike Jenkins flys as well. But his speciality is dual line stunt kiting. I have a video of him on my channel as well.

----- if i can work out how to put my videos from you tube i would.

I'll have another look.

Thanks for the feedback.

I do most the filming, all the flying and all the editing. Hope you like videos. try to mix up the style of videos and each video has its own twist.

Whether thats me falling over to smacking camera with rev to chasing kids to dog getting kite........etc.....lol

G'day Frankieflying, always good to see another Aussie in here. Just a quick one before I head to work, night shift. I'll check out some of your clips. Do I just look for "Frankieflying"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you checked out any of my video's by any chance?

Yeah mate. Checked out most. Can relate to "playing with the kids". I do that a lot! There are a couple of festivals in Brissie coming up. Should try and check them out. I'll be at the one end of September.

They are pretty cool. I like the zero wind stuff. The double speed ones aren't my cup of tea but I can still appreciate the skill. Been flying nearly 3 years. Pretty sure. Don't get out as much as I'd like but squeeze in flights here and there. Lots of car park flying on my Indoor rev.

Very nice collection. Mine is minimum amount of kites to fly in almost everything.

exp. sle normal and full vent, custom purple ultra light (made myself).

Well to tell you the truth. Since starting my channel 3 months ago flying has become my life.

I fly nearly every day. Have so for 3 years.