mywindstuff

Bluffs Breeze Kite Festival / My Wind Stuff / Gering Ne. / Labor Day weekend.

3rd Annual Bluffs Breeze Kite Festival , Sponsored by My Wind Stuff and Nebraska Tourism . Saturday Sept 5th we kick off in Mitchell Ne. At the old Mitchell airport just after the Old West Balloon Fest hot air balloons launch at 6am , we will fly until dark , this is one of the largest flying fields we have seen in a long time (airport) miles of clean air without obstructions. Sunday the 6th and Monday,Labor Day the 7th 11am until Dark, we move back to Gering Nebraska to Five Rocks Amphitheater with the Scottsbluff National Monument in the background. Plenty of shade , parking , Rubidox rv campground , restrooms etc.. This is a family fun day , children , adults, amateurs and professionals are all invited to this FREE festival. Contact Curt at 785-483-1309

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By KAP Jasa
      Kite aerial photo of a cute little church of St. Volbenk (Wolfgang of Regensburg) near Zelše, Slovenia.

Could st. Volbenk be a patron saint of kite flyers? See the whole KAP session and learn more about the church and the saint on our KAP website!

• By KAP Jasa
      Hello everyone!

We are two kite aerial photography enthusiasts - Janez and Saša -  from Ljubljana, Slovenia.

We would like to present you our just-launched, brand new kite aerial photography website!

All our adventures, mishaps, discoveries, stories and beauty from the air in one place, with info on KAP equipment, kite types, rigs and cameras, plus tips on how to do KAP science, and some links. 

Every visit, critique, comment and suggestion is greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks and have a nice day!

KAP Jasa

• By rustyk54
      I bought this kite a few years back with the plans to take kite flying to a different level .... due to life changes this kite was only flown once maybe twice.   It is in new condition.  I assembled the kite the other night and I had forgot just how nice a kite this is. 
      $325.00 plus shipping
      I have no strings to go with the kite  

• By mystainedskin
      New 
      Kite only (no lines and handles)
      Revolution SuperSonic $225 shipped
      Link to photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G4Pl3bcDXe7-IZp7XPsZoE1vthgQAcg8?usp=sharing

• By vnkite
      If you are curious about Vietnamese kites, looking for Vietnam kite festival news etc., here's the link: http://dieusao.com
      It's the Vietnam Flute Kite forum. Though all members post articles and comments in Vietnamese, you may use Google Translation to understand their meanings.
      Have fun with kites world-wide!

• Upcoming Events