KiteLife Forum

Karma - Gift certificate & KiteLife Membership October 3, 2015

Tmadz

Sorry everyone. It's been an incredibly busy week. Trying to get lots of house projects done while autumn settles in, had a local kite festival yesterday and I just plum forgot about it.

The winner is: Imoaks

I've sent a PM to them already.

Barton/John contact me and let me know what exactly was offered so I don't over promise. I'm a little confused.

• Like 1

Wow!!!... I can't believe I actually won something. (I never win) Anyway thanks to all. I will be looking for something to return the karma. Please let me know how to go about posting the next karma drawing. Thanks again, Mark

• Like 2

Josh, I want to extend my personal thanks to you for agreeing to extend the drawing deadline. By rights this prize should be yours since you were the only entrant at the time of the original deadline. You chose to put the good of the whole above your own personal gain. That is the kind of thing for which the karma drawing was made.

• Like 1

Josh, I want to extend my personal thanks to you for agreeing to extend the drawing deadline. By rights this prize should be yours since you were the only entrant at the time of the original deadline. You chose to put the good of the whole above your own personal gain. That is the kind of thing for which the karma drawing was made.

Right on! I don't ever want to stand uncontested in this thing. That takes both the fun and the meaning out of it.

• Like 2

Right on! I don't ever want to stand uncontested in this thing. That takes both the fun and the meaning out of it.

Josh, congratulations on your chivalry. Remember, Karma gives people what they deserve. Perhaps it has better things in store for you.

• Like 2