mywindstuff

Colby Kite Festival Sat 19th and Sun 20th of Sept , 11am until dark.

My Wind Stuff is hosting the 3rd annual Family day kite festival next weekend Sept. 19-20 in Colby Kansas at the Colby High School from 11am until dark both days , if your anywhere close you will not miss this events location, just north of the Wal-Mart and easily seen from interstate 70. We draw in alot of travelers from the interstate , just wondering what's going on with all the big kites. Dual line and quad line basics will be taught Free of charge. Parking is Free and Admission is Free. Acres and acres of flying fields all neatly groomed. This is a great pre corn harvest event. Kite vendor on hand for sales and we also offer repairs for almost every make of kite. Contact Curt at 785-483-1309 . This event is located in western Kansas and is a nice get away from the Denver Co. area.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By KAP Jasa
      Kite aerial photo of a cute little church of St. Volbenk (Wolfgang of Regensburg) near Zelše, Slovenia.

Could st. Volbenk be a patron saint of kite flyers? See the whole KAP session and learn more about the church and the saint on our KAP website!

• By KAP Jasa
      Hello everyone!

We are two kite aerial photography enthusiasts - Janez and Saša -  from Ljubljana, Slovenia.

We would like to present you our just-launched, brand new kite aerial photography website!

All our adventures, mishaps, discoveries, stories and beauty from the air in one place, with info on KAP equipment, kite types, rigs and cameras, plus tips on how to do KAP science, and some links. 

Every visit, critique, comment and suggestion is greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks and have a nice day!

KAP Jasa

• By rustyk54
      I bought this kite a few years back with the plans to take kite flying to a different level .... due to life changes this kite was only flown once maybe twice.   It is in new condition.  I assembled the kite the other night and I had forgot just how nice a kite this is. 
      $325.00 plus shipping
      I have no strings to go with the kite  

• By mystainedskin
      New 
      Kite only (no lines and handles)
      Revolution SuperSonic $225 shipped
      Link to photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G4Pl3bcDXe7-IZp7XPsZoE1vthgQAcg8?usp=sharing

• Upcoming Events