KiteLife Forum

[ SOLD ] Revolution B2's (Std, MV, FV) [ SOLD ]

Revolution B2's (Std, MV, Full Vent) for sale...............

I'm just not getting the time to fly as I would like to these days. I have the set set of Revolution B2's (kite only) and I am throwing in a set of Revolution B2 handles.

This includes the following:

1 - Rev B2 Std Sail (Blue/Gray) black race rods [flown 2 times]

1 - Rev B2 Mid Vent (Red/Gray) 3-wrap [flown 6-8 times]

1 - Rev B2 Full Vent (Lime/Gray) 4-wrap [flown 2 times]

1 - Rev 11" Handle Set (with extended leaders)

These Revs are in very good condition and have always been cared for, with great attention. I do not intend to break up the set, and wish to move it on to a new owner, as is. I am including a set of handles with extended leaders.

These kites are ready to fly, you just need lines. As for lines, I also have an amble supple of lines, which I will sell at a reasonable price. I have 50# in 80', 100', & 120'

I have 90# in 80' & 120'

I have 100# in 100"

If you purchase the kites, then we'll talk lines............

Again, price includes shipping to your location, via Priority Mail (conus only). I prefer to use PayPal (without fees), and I will ship immediately upon receipt of your PayPal payment.

Kites are boxed and ready to go. If concerned, check me out on Kitelife.........

post-4670-0-09184500-1442886517_thumb.jp

post-4670-0-54462300-1442886882_thumb.jp

post-4670-0-26707800-1442886894_thumb.jp

post-4670-0-07605800-1442886915_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wifi had to be reset upstairs near where the lady of the house was sleeping this morning so I did not see the post until she stirred. Then I hesitated about three minutes. I thought someone else might need them more than me but just could not resist. The force stirred a bit. Nick had sold other full sets before but I never thought I might get a chance on his B2's someday. Nick sold me my first kite from the forums a few years back & invited to join the KiteLife® . He put me on a path to great joy.

Thanks again Nick, you're the best.

Revolution B2 kites were received from Nick yesterday & as usual they exceed my expectations. Kites are as new & actually improved. Perfectly rolled up, sand guards for each connector in place & bridles perfectly symmetrical. Also the sleeves are cleverly coded with subtle marks at the openings. He included an explanation note in case I missed them. One dot for standard sail, two dots for the mid vent sail & 3 dots for the full vent. The eleven inch handles have been customized into no snags with very nice extended leaders & one lower handle tube is neatly painted red. I have received some single line kites from Nick with useful information neatly written on the sleeve, the name of kite & wind range. When you get a kite from Reef Runner it is better than stock & has been in expert care. But then again all the kites I have received from other fliers have been very nice. I like to think of the adventures each one has experienced. Some still have videos on the net so I can see what they are capable of in expert hands.

SHBKF

Revolution B2 kites were received from Nick yesterday & as usual they exceed my expectations. Kites are as new & actually improved. Perfectly rolled up, sand guards for each connector in place & bridles perfectly symmetrical. Also the sleeves are cleverly coded with subtle marks at the openings. He included an explanation note in case I missed them. One dot for standard sail, two dots for the mid vent sail & 3 dots for the full vent. The eleven inch handles have been customized into no snags with very nice extended leaders & one lower handle tube is neatly painted red. I have received some single line kites from Nick with useful information neatly written on the sleeve, the name of kite & wind range. When you get a kite from Reef Runner it is better than stock & has been in expert care. But then again all the kites I have received from other fliers have been very nice. I like to think of the adventures each one has experienced. Some still have videos on the net so I can see what they are capable of in expert hands.

SHBKF

Hey Ralph,

Thanks for the kind words. I do try very hard to take care of my kites.............

It's always such a pleasure to hear from you.............NN (aka RR)