KiteLife Forum

[SOLD] HQ Delta Hawk (like new condition)

HQ Delta Hawk (like new condition)

I have a HQ Delta Hawk (Black & Red) for sale. Kite is in very good condition and is sold as "Kite Only", which includes kite & carry case.

This kite is a fast kite and especially designed for those high wind days. Oh, and it pulls like a horse.

Kite will be $60 shipped (conus) to your location, via USPS Priority Mail..........

Payment is to be PayPal without fees.........or cash via mail !

post-4670-0-23315200-1443237407_thumb.jp

This one is on my list too, but we just don't see the wind inland.

Well, I can help get if off your list............This is the kite that you keep in the bag, for that once in a while, when the wind is too much, and no one flies (or to take to the coast)...............Just kidding, you don't have to have tremendous wind to fly this kite. It will give you a great pull with 8-12 mph.......... :ani_victory:

What lines would you fly it on? 150#x100' good?

Yes, that would be the one. I've never used anything on the Delta Hawk, less than 150 lb test, and 100 foot is my favorite length...... This kite generates tremendous pull for such a small kite. It's really an amazing kite, and quite fast when the wind peaks 10 mph - hang on............ :ani_victory:

Got it! Wow, those lower spreaders aren't gonna pop out on their own. Maybe this hurricane will bring me some worthy wind.

Just don't lose them. They will come out, if you hit the ground going fast, and if you are flying a Delta Hawk, it's because the winds up, and you will be going fast (hence the RED)

• Like 1