KiteLife Forum

[SOLD] Wala (Aerobe) by Flying Wings (like new condition) RTF

Wala (Aerobe) by Flying Wings (like new condition) RTF

I have Wala Aerobe indoor / light air outdoor kite for sale. The kite is just like new, and ready to fly. This includes kite, line, two color matched tails & carry sleeve.

This is such a great little kite, especially for those days when no one else can get in the sky.

Kite is $50 shipped (conus) to your location, via USPS Priority Mail..........

Payment is to be PayPal without fees.........or cash via mail !

post-4670-0-37207900-1443239523_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Great kite! Introduced me to gliding in light conditions & flies well as an SLK in higher wind. I have had mine out on five hundred feet of line & it appeared it would have carried more. But it's ability to do a backflip really entertained me when I accidently did my first one. Kite has adjustments to the spreader & bridle for different flight characteristics. Glide slope can be adjusted with a nose weight. This kite can be flown in areas that you normally would not be able to fly & let you get air time when otherwise you wouldn't. I need to go get mine out right now.

• Like 1

Great kite! Introduced me to gliding in light conditions & flies well as an SLK in higher wind. I have had mine out on five hundred feet of line & it appeared it would have carried more. But it's ability to do a backflip really entertained me when I accidently did my first one. Kite has adjustments to the spreader & bridle for different flight characteristics. Glide slope can be adjusted with a nose weight. This kite can be flown in areas that you normally would not be able to fly & let you get air time when otherwise you wouldn't. I need to go get mine out right now.

So, did you go and get it out for the day ?

There is a small parking lot behind my wife's office building that has a bit of wind coming off main street & shooting round the corner of the building. So you just launch in a gust & climb above the house & garage into cleaner air. You can fly this kite most anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...