KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (11/10/15)

John Barresi

AH - the mystery, the unfathomable RNG! Just when you think you might have some grasp of how it might work - bingo - things change! Is there some secret algorithm that makes it tick? Combinations of arcane numbers? WHAT WORKS?? :ani_giveup:

Over the years, I tried the silent treatment, being a bit sarcastic, just generally bantering, yelling, posting a GIF telling it - my turn! So far??? Nil, nothing, nada!! :ani_wallbash:

It works in its own mysterious ways - no outside influences seem to have any effect.

The almighty RNG - holder of mans fate, be it good or ......?? :ani_idea:

• Like 2

WHAT WORKS?? :ani_giveup:

Over the years, I tried the silent treatment, being a bit sarcastic, just generally bantering, yelling, posting a GIF telling it - my turn! So far??? Nil, nothing, nada!! :ani_wallbash:

Wayne, you just got to ignore it....... don't let the RNGt get to you. He's smiling on you this time (NOT). Hey, I'm surely pulling for you (NOT), I mean, really, just kick back and forget about it. We'll all pull for you this time (NOT), and we all want you to win (NOT) ! Trust us ! :cat_lol:

Always good lottery here, and good odds. Would love an extra. Now the fall is coming, and it is time for windy sports, like kites. Also got an RC car for fun, and got a Bix3 RC plane this summer. So I have plenty of things do play with depending on weather. But one more toy is always welcome.

• Like 1