KiteLife Forum

B-Series STD Package (11/10/15)

John Barresi

And it's because you're such a caring, giving guy that I did not sign that petition about you, GregB. Yes, I typed it for everybody else and I helped with some of the wording, but I refused to sign it. :ani_whistling:

Another petition? How am I supposed to remember al the things I'm banned from doing? It's like that time I was kicked out of that Dodgers baseball game just because I "didn't have a ticket" and "wasn't wearing pants".

• 2 weeks later...

The RNG said in my dream last night that if you hadn't posted anything to kitelife.com in the last week that you no longer qualified for the drawing. So for a few of us our odds have really increased! Most of my dreams come true! Lol.

Dream?? Dream?? Like Aerosmith once said - "Dream On!!"

• Like 2

And here we go...

post-1-0-18275300-1447185601_thumb.png

Lucky #482, this beautiful sky cruiser is going home with Barry Tislow!

Thanks everyone, great [kind hearted] trash talking on this one... I had a good chat with the RNG, and although s/he is incapable of rewarding any one individual effort, but s/he respects the collective effort very much and will continue trying to bring better and better opportunities for everyone. :)

Regards, stay tuned for the next prize coming up very soon!