KiteLife Forum

WTB Prism Zephyr Kite Bag

Hi there, I am looking for the equivalent of the bag shown from stock photos which used to sell for about $US55. I have had serious suggestions where to find one but nothing has panned out yet thanks,'

Does anyone have one they are not using and willing to part with ?

attachicon.gif6a00d8347b97c569e2014e5f226a37970c-500wi.jpg

attachicon.gifimages.jpeg

Have you tried calling Prism Kites? They are pretty much right in your neighborhood.

The Zephyr case looks nice, but is not well built. The internal velcro restraints tore out quickly and I felt that it had to be treated carefully so no further damage occurred. There are other options from the art world & fishing world that would do the same job and be easier to find.

The Zephyr case looks nice, but is not well built. The internal velcro restraints tore out quickly and I felt that it had to be treated carefully so no further damage occurred. There are other options from the art world & fishing world that would do the same job and be easier to find.

Thanks for the comments.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Prism had them for sale on their website but I just checked it and I don't see anything. Their website is a bit bonkers right now. Don't get me started on their forum. Sigh.....

I bought a great bag a while back for around the same price you're mentioning and I'm loving it. The name doesn't come to mind at the moment(might be all the ales in me) or it may just be age.....hmmm....I'll blame the winds for now.

I'll check in tomorrow and tell you the name of it. It's pretty much bullet proof (although, I haven't tried shooting it and don't recommend trying. Just sayin'). It holds at least a good six pack (of kites that is) plus has a great side pocket for handles, lines etc....

Prism's kite case is an Under Armour product?

Heavens no. I don't believe I made reference to that in my response. If it came across that way I apologize.

I do wish Prism made a bag like it though.

My misunderstanding, all good. :)

If I remember how to post a picture I would.

When you're doing your reply at the bottom of the page, clock on "More Reply Options" and you'll see upload options on the new page. ;)

I honestly can't remember what it's original use was.

Here's a couple of fresh pictures that are sized correctly. The second picture has the pocket that opens up just above the under Armour logo, third is the main pocket which is on one end and the fourth is another pocket behind the main one. You may be abl to see two clips behind the main pocket. No clue what those are for.

I believe I bought it from a member on another site. Back then (5yrs ago?), I'm pretty sure they were all over the web but I just don't remember how I did a search for it.

post-8117-0-80838000-1445177609_thumb.jp

post-8117-0-79085400-1445177669_thumb.jp

post-8117-0-85724900-1445177687_thumb.jp

post-8117-0-06930700-1445177728_thumb.jp