KiteLife Forum

Link Farm

Which do you prefer?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• New Links (kitelife.com/weblinks)
    • Old Links (kitelife.com/links)

I've been tinkering with a more dynamic links page for KL... This is in it's beta stage, so I'd love to get your opinions on what we've done with this.

As opposed to our old links page here...

Please let us know which one you prefer, and share suggestions here!

WAY WAY WAY... Better!

keep it up..

PS do we know what happened to the Caribbean Kite company? Do they still exist? I noticed the link on the links page and the site does not exist any longer. I think they were absent from Trade show this year as well. (sorry to hijack the thread)

Sorry, no news about Caribbean Kite Co... I had no idea their site was down, the URL has since been removed. :huh:

Good to hear the new link page is working so well... I'll give it another week or so, then barring any yet to be discovered issues, I'll link it up as the main in conjunction with the release of issue 35 on the 1st.

Like the new one much better. :huh: BTW, how does a Kite Club get included? I fly with the WACKOS, a loosly organized group (www.wackos.org). Check out their Web site. I know several members post here. Maybe I should get one of the "officers" to contact you with some info?

Thanks, Doug

Like the new one much better. :) BTW, how does a Kite Club get included? I fly with the WACKOS, a loosly organized group (www.wackos.org). Check out their Web site. I know several members post here. Maybe I should get one of the "officers" to contact you with some info?

It's easier than you might think to have a page added... On the new links page there you can find "Add A Site", just click that and the rest is self-explanatory. :huh:

I also encourage you all to post your own site reviews whenever you feel like it... Next to each link on the new page, there is an option to post or view reviews.

Guest TeamTKO
I've been tinkering with a more dynamic links page for KL... This is in it's beta stage, so I'd love to get your opinions on what we've done with this.

As opposed to our old links page here...

Please let us know which one you prefer, and share suggestions here!

John,

The new links page setup is much better than the old one! Go for it dude!