KiteLife Forum

SOLD - Prism Snapshot 2.5 x2

SOLD

I've gone off and done it now. I bought more than I can afford, or fly. Up for sale are two Prism Snapshot 2.5 Speed/Power foils.

SOLD #1) new replacement sail in the plastic and lightly used, equalized lines(dual control, rtf) $100

SOLD #2) used, good sail with nearly new brake lines and used, good main lines, equalized to same length as brake lines. Also comes with convertible dual/quad bar/handle. $150

Prices are PayPal, no fees, shipped conus.

post-9141-0-26320200-1445009156_thumb.jp

post-9141-0-41185500-1445009166_thumb.jp

post-9141-0-60285600-1445009248_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Those are both excellent deals. This is a great kite to introduce you to the power of a big sail without getting you into trouble. But still a power to be reckoned with. I have one already & I am still tempted. I have had mine for three years & still fly it when I want to feel The Force. SHBKF

I have a 1.9 and a tensor 5.0. The tensors are a different beast by far. The snapshots have speed and pull but when you get behind a tensor it flies WAY slower (at least with my 5.0) and just wants to pull. I have a board that I use behind it and it is great. You won't regret getting the Tensor and those 2.5's will definitely give someone else a great time.

I'm interested in #2. Will contact after work tonight. Please hold.

One critical question.....is the kite in smoke free home?

Holding. We are a one chihuahua home, but no smoke. I won't be very accessible tonight, but will answer messages Saturday morning, for sure.

• Like 1