KiteLife Forum

ATM to sell or trade

Hi friends,

I'm looking to sell, or even better, trade my Lam Hoac ATM. I've been playing with it for 4 months, but I'm not clicking with it. I've told it, it's not you, it's me

I've covered the nose with Plasti-Dip for better protection against accidedntal nose dives and general friction. It's got a pinhole which I covered with TearAid, and had a master kite-maker add Dacron to standoff area to prevent wear of the leech-line, after it broke through the spinnaker, with no added weight to the kite, and with better performance.

Would love to trade it for an SKD Mohawk XS, JoE Talon, N3E, but open to other suggestions.

Asking price is 190USD plus actual world wide shipping.

PM will be promptly replied.

Here's a Plasti-Dip nose I did on my HQ Shadow. If you click on the image & look at it closely you will see the coating is mostly on the tip of the nose over the spine. There is only minor coverage on the rest of the leading edge area of the nose. I tried not to add any significant weight to the nose of this light kite. I thinned the solution & painted it on with a small brush. I believe it was several coats, But now I don't fly on asphalt as much as I used to & when I do I don't do ground recovery, just "The Walk". SHBKF

gallery_7709_404_702557.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...