KiteLife Forum

Skynasaur Tracker WTT WTS

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/27/2015 at 2:10 PM, drdemonx said:

I have a very good condition Skynasaur Tracker it is complete . I will add pictures later today . Make an offer or item you have for trade.

post-9824-0-78104500-1446045813_thumb.jp

In doing a little Skynasaur research here I came across this post. Given the sail graphics and lack of extended keel, I believe that the kite in this pic could have been the Skynasaur Trixter. The Trixter and Tracker, at ~74" wingspans, were slightly smaller variants of the Tracer as has been stated in this thread. I have in front of me the printed instruction booklet which points out that the Tracker has an extended keel, whereas the Trixter does not. The pic here does not, leading me to the possible Trixter conclusion. If we had dimensions of the depicted kite we could be more certain. OP did mention it being a somewhat smaller kite fwiw.

The booklet came with my Tracker, which I recently picked up used.

If I can figure out how to post it I can put up the diagram from the booklet describing the two smaller variants. It has dimensions and some notes on bridle differences as well. 

It may also be useful to someone down the line with these fun ole kites.