KiteLife Forum

Made by Andi

Swiss Made by Andi

I find this wind speed is 4mph (6.437km/h) hard to believe to make that kite moves fast and cupping ?

Come on, now ... how is that possible ? Maybe you speaking in different language or kindly explain it to me ... I can not move kite that fast at 4mph top ... I am still trying ... (of course, I am a beginner on Rev, but I believe I have reached at intermediate, not sure yet)

I believe that having a full sail 9ft widespan kite will have more kite's surface/area to catch more light wind to make it fly up easier than a 6.5ft blue masking tape covered mid-vent B-Series kite, due smaller kite's surface/area ... only thing I can do at 5 mph with blue masking tape covered mid-vent B-Series is vertical (sideway) hovering.

Speaking of mini Rev video I saw ... I can imagine how much wind that mini Rev is required to make it fly.

It makes me think of a "Walmart" plastic bag that cupping the light wind, but that is extremely lightweight and wind could not escape the "Walmart" plastic bag, so it ballooning hard then escaping at the handles of the bag.