KiteLife Forum

Christmas time fun in San Diego

Cato

• 4 months later...

Ok, this post isn't that old so I don't feel bad resurrecting it.  @Cato, are you going to the OB Kite festival on May 14th?  I'm new to kiting and I'm digging through old posts just reading and found a "local".

I'm planning on being there with my family.  I'm not sure how much I'll be chatting/watching/etc. based on the moods of the kids, but I can't wait!

• Like 1

Welcome to the fam!!! I actually just moved up to Orange County so I don't think I can make it 😕  But Lolly from revolution will be there and you gotta meet her and the rev fam, they are awesome. Cass and Carol pitman are also amazing people and well connected in the kite industry and they usually demo that event. No matter what, you will have an awesome time with your family flying, watching and maybe even making some kites. Also the San Diego kite club meets the second Saturday of each month at tecolote shore in mission bay. That is also a great time to connect with others and get more time in the air. Great place to bring your family. Hope this was some help, hope to fly with you soon!!

• Like 1