KiteLife Forum

New KiteLife pins!

We finally have official KiteLife pins on order, they should arrive by the end of this month! :)

Exclusive pins with the KiteLife logo, contoured black nickel base with hard enamel coloring (cloisonné) and two clutches on the back of the pin which makes this item very hard to lose - all proceeds go to support Team KiteLife equipment and travel expenses.

5675c7ce66c32_ScreenShot2015-12-19at12.4

KiteLife Pin (PRE SALE - Dec 2015)

They are on PRE-SALE right now - $15 each (just $10 for active KL Subscribers) plus S&H, get 'em while they're hot!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, John Barresi said:

We finally have official KiteLife pins on order, they should arrive by the end of this month! :)

Exclusive pins with the KiteLife logo, contoured black nickel base with hard enamel coloring (cloisonné) and two clutches on the back of the pin which makes this item very hard to lose - all proceeds go to support Team KiteLife equipment and travel expenses.

5675c7ce66c32_ScreenShot2015-12-19at12.4

KiteLife Pin (PRE SALE - Dec 2016)

They are on PRE-SALE right now - $15 each (just $10 for active KL Subscribers) plus S&H, get 'em while they're hot!

Did I miss a year ?   I know I'm getting old, but isn't it still December 2015 ?

BTW............how much is S/H to the "right" coast ?  Just curious........(zip 27537)

• Like 1

We finally have official KiteLife pins on order, they should arrive by the end of this month!

5675c7ce66c32_ScreenShot2015-12-19at12.40.44PM.thumb.png.6fc016ac476651a5e33ba452aeca9069.png

KiteLife Pin (PRE SALE - Dec 2016)

Did I miss a year ?   I know I'm getting old, but isn't it still December 2015 ?

BTW............how much is S/H to the "right" coast ?  Just curious........(zip 27537)

Shipping to Oz was $US4 so being a subscriber is actually a discount!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SparkieRob said:

Shipping to Oz was $US4 so being a subscriber is actually a discount!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had me confused there for a minute.  I hate to admit it, but we are sitting here watching "The Wizard of Oz".   We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz :P

• Like 1