KiteLife Forum

No cookie?

Since the forum was changed a few days ago, it seems I have to log in every time I come here.

I have the "Remember me" box checked at login, and I'm sure I've got cookies turned on because I haven't changed anything. I get auto-logged on at all of my other forums.

This has just been happening since the changes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason

Apparently not yet -- I'm still being greeted as Guest and prompted to log in on every visit. I use Firefox, so it's no major deal (I can tell it to remember passwords, regardless of what the site does, so getting logged in is a two-click process), but the cookie handling should still probably get fixed at some point. I can provide a list of the current cookies, their contents and expiration dates, if you're interested.

Thanks again for all you do!

I've found it hit or miss and despite reeeeeally trying a lot of different ways, I have not been able to figure out just how and why or what sequence of events leads to it. Sometimes it holds the login, others not...

It was fine this morning however

:-)

We just upgraded the forum software yet again yesterday morning... All should be a-ok now.

If not, click the "delete cookies" link at the bottom of the forum's front page, click "log in" and do so with the "remember" box checked.

That should solve any lingering issues.

Thanks for your patience! ;)