KiteLife Forum

KARMA - Flying Wings "Emong" (2/27/16)

cerfvoliste

Emong_Red_Thumb__73423.1332454374.1280.1

Free drawing for one as new, Flying Wings Emong glider, Red and White as shown. See rules below...

Emong is a revolutionary concept kite with an unique structure inspired by the Limulus. Its graceful shape and fluid gliding motion enhances the serenity, and elevates the visual and spiritual enjoyment.Most importantly, Emong is very easy to fly, easy to assembly and with no loose parts. It comes with 140ft flying line and a deluxe kite bag.Emong is designed to glide in no wind (in door) to light breeze (3mph outdoor) conditions.

It has a unique shock absorbing system that enables the main structural rods to be buffered at impact. This helps to extend the longevity 
of the kite.

The tail tension is adjustable with the keel to create optimal profiles for various flying conditions:Rob
●Loose tail tension : for large flying field, long distance gliding, less agile
●Tight tail tension : for smaller flying flied, short distance gliding, more agile

Conceptual designer: Victor Kang
Structural designer and test pilot: Albert Chen

The RNG will select the winner sometime on February 27th  All you have to do to enter is post "I'm in" or some variation thereof.                                    @                              

1. jeepinjeepin

2.3wrapframe

3. RevRookie

4. drdemonx

5. DeafThunder

6. T in Wi

7. RobB

8. mywindstuff

Standard Karma Note from the Moderators 

Here is the link to the original Rules and Guidelines thread: http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/5426-rules-and-guidelines-please-read/

• Like 2

13 hours ago, T in WI said:

Would love to have this in my kite bag, maybe another will come along when I have enough kites to be able to put something up in return. 

Unfortunately not this time around 

You don't have to put up a kite.  Go back through the list of previous drawings.  We've had many prizes that were merely kiting related.  Buffs, linesets, stakes, etc.  All that's asked is that your prize be somehow related to flying kites.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bbailey49 said:

You don't have to put up a kite.  Go back through the list of previous drawings.  We've had many prizes that were merely kiting related.  Buffs, linesets, stakes, etc.  All that's asked is that your prize be somehow related to flying kites.

Interesting ... will this works ?

what about 5 sets of 4 colored sleeves (no lines) ?

(dark blue, light blue, dark green, light green)

left side top and bottom

right side top and bottom 

if YES ... then I am "IN"

Interesting ... will this works ?

what about 5 sets of 4 colored sleeves (no lines) ?

(dark blue, light blue, dark green, light green)

left side top and bottom

right side top and bottom 

if YES ... then I am "IN"

So long as you satisfy the guidelines, you're golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spirit of the Karma Drawings is to pay the good feelings forward. Not everyone will go in every draw. Just what appeals to them.

It's not up to me to say "yes" or "no". If you enter, if you win you have to put up the next drawing. There are some great prizes coming up. Coloured sleeving is a new one. Pretty cool if you ask me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SparkieRob said:

The spirit of the Karma Drawings is to pay the good feelings forward. Not everyone will go in every draw. Just what appeals to them.

It's not up to me to say "yes" or "no". If you enter, if you win you have to put up the next drawing. There are some great prizes coming up. Coloured sleeving is a new one. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Thank you and glad you like it 

I am "IN" for KARMA - Flying Wings "Emong"

• Like 1

• bbailey49 locked and unpinned this topic