KiteLife Forum

Crossfire Comp (4/10/16)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

This is a brand new Crossfire COMP sport kite by Dodd Gross, from Skydog Kites, roughly a $139 value!

A good all-rounder and trick kite, this is a great addition for any intermediate/advanced flier.
http://www.skydogkites.com/stuntkites/crossfire.shtml

post-1-0-44886400-1427288615.thumb.png.3

Dimensions: 91" x 39"

Materials: Ripstop Nylon Sail/6mm Carbon Fiber Frame
Skill Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Wind Range: 3-18mph
Line Set: 70kg/25m Dyneema on winder with fly straps

I've actually had personal time on a previous model of this design before, it was a great trick kite, I liked the way it handled on it's back (jacobs ladder, etc).

==

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/354, and will be drawn on April 10th, 2016!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. ;)

• Like 2

Hmmm.... I thought that Skydog had decided not to produce the Comp. They had it at KTAI a few years ago, but it didn't make it to the stores that year. I was going to buy one then. It would be worth the wait if the RNG decides that it should go to the East Coast !:D

Hmmm.... I thought that Skydog had decided not to produce the Comp. They had it at KTAI a few years ago, but it didn't make it to the stores that year. I was going to buy one then. It would be worth the wait if the RNG decides that it should go to the East Coast !

Luckily here in Oz we are a little behind the States. It's still on sale!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, John Barresi said:

I got this inventory at least a year ago. :)

I checked the SkyDog website... still confused. The Crossfire has been renamed the Crossfire comp maybe. When Skydog brought the 'comp' to KTAI, it was an upgraded kite from the original Crossfire. This was also when they had a different sail layout (colors/design). 

• 3 weeks later...
Waiting for my lucky day but being in the uk I take it I'll have to pay shipping ??

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

Nope, most subscriber prizes are totally covered (even outside the US)... On unusually large or long packages, we may ask for a 50/50 split on shipping but it's been a long time since that's come up. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 2

18 hours ago, RobB said:

Fingers crossed on this one. I'vebeen really good for the last year or more, not getting any new kites... And I'm starting to feel the itch for some new ripstop! C'mon RNG send this one east!

Sent from my LG-K330 using KiteLife mobile app

Yup, I am east. Send it this way!