KiteLife Forum

Prism 3D ULTRALIGHT KITE, SOLD

It would be nice to have a direct link to it (if forum rules allow). Moreover, it would be very nice if you also at least listed the price your asking for it.

(ETA) I just noticed its an auction and not a "buy it now" listing. Im not sure auctions are allowed here (though I could be wrong).

It's not a kitelife auction , it's an eBay auction item, it's merely a message too inform those interested parties that there may be a great deal to be had on eBay. I am a kite dealer and am not allowed to sell on kitelife , however a message to members of an opportunity elsewhere seems to have always been allowed. If your interested great! EBay auctions allow you and others to determine what it's worth at the present time. I'm sure if the administrators dont like this thread they will kindly let us know. Thanks for the interest! 

25 minutes ago, DeafThunder said:

but you are selling kites on this forum :blink:

I'd say thats too much of a gray area for you or I to judge. Depends on what John/the admin's have to say. If its against the rules, they will chime in and say so. If these kinds of posts are allowed, then all is good for mywindstuff.

I wonder if there should be a category or sub category called "Kite Deals" or Market Watch" (something to that effect), where people can make posts about places that are having a sale on a kite, or who find a good ebay deal listing?

probably yeah too much of a gray area

and I have purchased Blast 2-4 in here before, after I asked JB to see if the seller is legit to be safe.

direct link should be easier to find it immediately as long as seller's reputation is excellent and a well-know seller, too.

that is correct to leave it to JB to make the decision

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mywindstuff said:

used but in like New condition

This is the key, whether or not he's a vendor, this is a used kite going from one set of hands to another, definitely in line with our philosophies here... In such a case, posting a supporting eBay link is also acceptable, as long as there is info and a pic here too, which there is.

Carry on - thanks for all your interest in walking the straight line. ;) 

14 hours ago, Skyclad01 said:

(ETA) I just noticed its an auction and not a "buy it now" listing. Im not sure auctions are allowed here (though I could be wrong).

A set price is encouraged since this is a "Buy, Sell or Swap" section of the forum, but as long as it doesn't get to be a habit... :)