KiteLife Forum

Quad or dual line for a beginner......

Tubbs

Just my 2 cents but it seems like from what you've said, the quad would be the thing for you, although I disagree with John. In my opinion the quad is harder to start with, especially if there's low wind, but that being said, I still think you would do best with a quad.

Oh, and as someone who owns one, don't learn on an M-Quad. Although I like it, and it's nice to have something no one else has, it's very difficult to learn on.

Imulse Flyboy :blue-cool:

Just my 2 cents but it seems like from what you've said, the quad would be the thing for you, although I disagree with John. In my opinion the quad is harder to start with, especially if there's low wind, but that being said, I still think you would do best with a quad.

Oh, and as someone who owns one, don't learn on an M-Quad. Although I like it, and it's nice to have something no one else has, it's very difficult to learn on.

Imulse Flyboy :blue-cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I started with an M quad and agree its fun but a real pain to learn with so stick to a rev

A rev. 1.5 or esxp.

And just for the record guys. I've seen master quad fliers launch the Rev. from every direction. Flat down, flat back, even laid back on tip and flown up and out. Rev I's and 1.5's not the SLE in a dead launch.

With a quad, you don't always look for precision, you look for fun, playing in the water, taking friends hats off, a good game of tag. Darn.. now I've gone and made myself want to fly!

Good luck with your choice.

BB

Penny