KiteLife Forum

Need leaders for your quad?

John Barresi

Not at all. On 2 counts.

1 - this handle is attached to the simulator rig I use during the webinars, it's tuned to balance against a bungee rig.

2 - even if it was on a flight knot, it changes a lot for me because I have various sets of lines with various amounts of stretch (top lines).

I supposed at some point I should perfectly balance a set of lines and figure out what the "normal" knot range would be for me - been a while since I've done more than pursue balanced R/L bottom lines (by feel).

• Like 1

Not at all. On 2 counts.
1 - this handle is attached to the simulator rig I use during the webinars, it's tuned to balance against a bungee rig.
2 - even if it was on a flight knot, it changes a lot for me because I have various sets of lines with various amounts of stretch (top lines).
I supposed at some point I should perfectly balance a set of lines and figure out what the "normal" knot range would be for me - been a while since I've done more than pursue balanced R/L bottom lines (by feel).

Simulator rig, bungee rig?!?!🤯
After a quick search for quad kite simulator, a piece of bungee, a swivel, and short line set, we were flying.IMG_6796.JPG
Thanks for the inspiration and information.