KiteLife Forum

Quadline videos

J.J.

Hi,

I am new in this forum and I would like to share this videos with

you.

Most videos show quadline displays from the festival in Berck sur Mer/France, but

also from streetkiting during the night in Paris.

The videos are from Alex de Saint Jouan from Team FLIC - a french Rev team.

Enjoy:

quadline team displays

Take care,

J.J.

j.j., great around the town videos.. ;) ...nice choice of music...enjoyed the panarama shots..gave nice perspective of the area....also, i particularly loved the graphic designs on your Rev1.5 (?)...i assume this was a custom made Rev...give us the details...do you have othe Revs with such outstanding design?..

btw, help! i was unable to open links to quad team flying vids...instructions given doesn't work for me...

Kram ...kitelife subscriber #5

• 3 weeks later...

After having watched those videos I will be stalking every bit of cash I can get my hands on, deliberatrly tripping colleagues down flights of stairs at work so I can cover their absence on overtime, entering negotiations with Arabs traders for my wife and kids, selling anything not bolted down, will do ANYTHING to get the money to buy a Rev, and will then practice like hell on the vain hope that one day I might be 1/20th as good as those guys ;)

Mindblowing is all I can call it :kid_cussing: