KiteLife Forum

Help With Choosing a Revolution

joedc831

2 hours ago, cstubbs05 said:

hi thanks I just had a search on the djinn kites wow I didn't know you could even fly a kite like the guy does on there website amazing control very impressive do people have that kind of control with the revolutions 

Yes, they say this Barresi guy is quite good <_<

Check out the video tutorials section. As a subscriber you get access to all tutorials and they really help a lot. :dual:

• 1 month later...

I have just joined up today and wish to say a Big Thank you all for your help so far has been great ... 

I met Bill and Graham the other day up dunstable downs great lads very welcoming to a newbe and have helped me alot so far, I am sure I am abit of a pain asking so many questions.😁

I managed to get a full sail and  vented versions of the new rev 1.5 Reflex for my 50th birthday and emptied out my account for now 🙄😁

Anyways thanks all

Cliff

• Like 1

Hi Cliff,

Glad you were able to meet up with Graham and Bill and that they were able to help you along. Two really nice gents. I have known Graham for over ten years and he has always been very encouraging and helpful. There is nothing quite like flying with others.

If you fly with them again, which I hope you are able to do, say hi from me. Graham should know who I am.

Cheers

Stephen