John Barresi

B-Series STD Package (5/25/16)

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series STD, roughly a $350 value!

B-Series_blk-red.jpg

This package includes a sail, 2 wrap and 3 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is RED and BLACK with BLACK CENTER, on a FULL SAIL (as pictured)... This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/350, and will be drawn on May 25th, 2016!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 3

Oh, yes !!!... I hope, I win this time :) 

(in additional / edited) I may be rude, anyway ... you all need to go away from this drawing prize ... this one is MINE !!! (laughing)

• Like 1

Ooo... Matches my mid-vent. Like....

• Like 2

I would love to win this. Like the karma drawing, I already have 3 std sails, but I know a new flyer that would LOVE this kite! I truly enjoy " Paying it forward"

• Like 2

Funny how everyone is trying to lay claim to my new Rev... Besides,  I'm sleeping with the RNG. ;)

• Like 3

Funny how everyone is trying to lay claim to my new Rev... Besides,  I'm sleeping with the RNG. [emoji6]

You may be sleeping with RNG but it positively swoons at a British accent [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RaginCajun said:

Funny how everyone is trying to lay claim to my new Rev... Besides,  I'm sleeping with the RNG. ;)

Just using you!!

• Like 1

Wow, I find all the love enriching so -

there are so many people commenting and flying my kite  in their 1975 dreams  I thought I might wake you all up and let you congratulate me on a successful bid for this rev and for all that she stands for, winning!

Help me keep my sails full and PLEASE choose me

☮ ❤️ 😀 

Peace, Love & Happiness

4 hours ago, Paramedic said:

Its still mine. My birthday is on the 24th of April. All gifts are welcomed 😀

sure, no problem except one thing ... you will need to pay me the shipping cost which is $350 dollars for each gift (could be a birthday day card, but no kite) to be delivered to you ... (laughing) 

EmoticonTongueWag.gif

the word "MINE" is still patented

patent-article.jpg

• Like 1