Jump to content
KiteLife Forum

Vent material


Recommended Posts

That's almost like a loaded question! It probably depends on what country a person is from what they would call screen, mesh, venting material. A cigarette here is a fag over there, a bonnet there is a hood here, a trunk here is a boot there, and hooters there is a chain of restaurants here. And could be much different in other countries

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/04/2016 at 1:43 PM, kevmort said:

Hi to all does anyone know what the name of the vent material is properly called ???

Thanks Kev

Sent from my iPad using KiteLife mobile app

This is what I use :-  FLY INSECT SCREEN MESH WINDOW DOOR REPTILE MIDGE BUG MOSQUITO WASP SPIDER 1.2M   From a well known on-line auction site !



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...