KiteLife Forum

Volume 5 is finished...

We've just completed work on the four issues of volume five, bringing our grand total web-converted Kite Lines issues to twenty... Only thirty more to go! :blue-cool:

To add good news to good news, this latest volume has the table of contents linked so that when you click on the name of an article, it will take you straight to it!

This is a new addition, and we'll be doing the same to the other archived issues as we find time... We've got Adobe Acrobat on a 30 day trial, so it's going to be a rushed job unless I fork out the $499 for it (which I can't see doing).

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy volume five of Kite Lines!

The plan is still to move on to securing rights to "reprint" other out of print publications when we're done with Kite Lines, such as:

- Drachen Magazine (English version)

- Kite Passion (English version)

- American Kite Magazine

Please, let us know what you think... It's a whole lot of work putting these things together, and while it's always worth it... A little praise goes a long way. :)

Or, consider signing up as an official Kitelife Subscriber to help support efforts such as these!

Please, let us know what you think... It's a whole lot of work putting these things together, and while it's always worth it... A little praise goes a long way. :blue-cool:

Or, consider signing up as an official Kitelife Subscriber to help support efforts such as these!

Well done John!!

I know this has been keeping you very busy!!! Less time on the fly field?

The dedication you have is incredible!

Thank you for all you do for kiting!

Theresa

Dude, you rock! :blue-cool:

Now, about Adobe Acrobat, I propose a little side fun raiser. You give us a dedicated PayPal link and we can make it happen. Give us a month to rally the troops and you'll have your Kitelife Christmas present. No prizes, no rewards, no recognition, we'll just "git er dun".

Well........

I know this has been keeping you very busy!!! Less time on the fly field?

For sure, I think the only time I've been out flying since Nationals was on 10/22 when we had our team practice... Too much to be done.

Go fly... :ani_punk: Stay here and work... :)

Plus, the Geezer and I are moving into a new place on the 30th of November... And publishing the next issue of Kitelife around the same time! :blue-cool:

:)