KiteLife Forum

F.S. Rev1's $135+

48 minutes ago, Materdaddy said:

I'm a newb... what's a Rev1?  Pre-curser to a 1.5?  I may be interested because I wouldn't mind getting an EXP or 1.5 to start and 135 seems good, if it is new, includes lines and handles.

At $135 I would guess no lines or handles. The lines and handles, new, would be about $135.

The EXP is only $215 new and ready to fly straight from Revolution.  That's why I thought maybe in a classified ad, it might actually be $135 ready to fly.  I guess it was wishful thinking. :D

I'll be at a kite festival tomorrow and I hope Revolution is there (they're in Poway, the festival is in Ocean Beach, San Diego).  I'll be trying to get as much information as possible!

The EXP is only $215 new and ready to fly straight from Revolution.  That's why I thought maybe in a classified ad, it might actually be $135 ready to fly.  I guess it was wishful thinking.

I'll be at a kite festival tomorrow and I hope Revolution is there (they're in Poway, the festival is in Ocean Beach, San Diego).  I'll be trying to get as much information as possible!

Most rev pilots are very generous with their advice, time and gear. Don't be shy just go up and ask a pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

I believe the one for $135 is white with teal tips, no bag/sleeve just the kite the frame and the bridle, no international shipping, sorry Rob, I still need to go through these kites as a few are well used.

It's all good. I love the look of the classic Rev 1's.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

47 minutes ago, Wayne Dowler said:

Still have and fly mine - a 7 panel teal, purple, and black with white center - same pattern as found on the Rev page header, Kite model styling dated to 1997. Came with 4 wrap frame, 150# lines, 11" handles.

They probably moved the same colors around so the total length was the same and no wasted material. My 6 stack like that is black, teal and purple with white center. Another one has black, purple and blue with teal center.

• Like 1