KiteLife Forum

Welcome Edmond Dragut

Hello Edmond Dragut,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

wowww

hello to all,

I was impressed by a video of you flying a Rev 1 (the one I see you sold some time ago) and by first impulse I purchased “something”. On to another forum Wayne Dowler (lucky me) estimate to be something close to a Blast from Power Series.

I do not have the kite yet (long way from china) to confirm or to infirm that expertise based on to a picture and dimensions but soon I will find out if I fly the kite or the kite is flying me (that will not be fun)

Mi experience is resuming at fly and build single line kites all kind of shapes and now I jumped directly to quad (all or nothing)  and I hope to have good time with or mi Chinese if I an heavy enough or with an authentic Rev

Getting some experienced help for your first sessions out, is without doubt - one of the quickest ways to shave years off your learning curve!

Hello Edmond, nice to see you over here!! Ask away - any questions!

As an explanation:

Edmond got his thread deleted because it wasn't a "real" Rev, over there. Completely understood, so I suggested coming over here where it is a bit less judgmental or biased. He didn't know any better and so now he's over here!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wayne Dowler said:

Edmond got his thread deleted because it wasn't a "real" Rev, over there. Completely understood, so I suggested coming over here where it is a bit less judgmental or biased. He didn't know any better and so now he's over here!

Yeah, that's a shame really... Here, if you love kites and have a good attitude, you're in. ;)

Thanks Wayne.

19 hours ago, Edmond Dragut said:

than you to all and be sure i will ask as many questions i need so...i apologies from the beginning if i become annoying

This is a very forgiving community, I think you'll be ok - and welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark, finally today i receive the kite so any time after 4 PM am i willing to meet you.
mi cell phone is 8479121089,please let me know when you have time for me.
distance and location is not a problem how long is a good spot to make the
tests for kite.
Thank you

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Edmond Dragut said:

Hi Mark, finally today i receive the kite so any time after 4 PM am i willing to meet you.
mi cell phone is 8479121089,please let me know when you have time for me.
distance and location is not a problem how long is a good spot to make the
tests for kite.
Thank you

I will call you. My phone number is 224.227.0638, but will not be in service for a few days. I will call when the storms pass.

• Like 1