KiteLife Forum

Rainbow stunt kite. From the rainbow kite company

W.frew

I recently purchased some 24 inch diamond stacking kites from someone. These kites are from the rainbow kite company which is no longer in business. I am missing some nose pins and I that I cannot seem to find anywhere. The closest thing I've come is the Dyna kites. These kites have an aluminum frame and pretty spectacular I have eight of them but only three nose pins. Does anyone know where I can get these nose pins? And how much are these kites actually worth? Since this was made in the 80s and the owner died in 84 while trying to fly the worlds largest foil kite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Your local hardware store has the both tubing, the wire probably pops right out of the aluminum tubing. The steel wire = a wisk? thicker = fly swatter handle? thicker = an old bucket handle?

Before you know it, you'll be seeing those 3 pieces you need in all kinds of things. And people are throwing those 3 pieces out on something every day, or giving it away, or at their yard sale cheap!

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I know this is an old thread. Did you find you tips? I used to fly these very kites when I was a kid. Hoping to find some again. They were crazy fast. Also had wood framed stunt kites made by a local company in San Leandro Ca. Kites were called APACK. 

What a nice find for you.

-Mike