KiteLife Forum

Rev forum

Wayne Dowler

Not sure of how many of you have tried to use it today, but it seems like a change is happening over there. I can't find any access to their forum! Looks like they have some history, tutorials, and one giant cart system setup. Many of their lines of kites either are missing or have been discontinued. If you have it bookmarked, it takes you to their site - but not the old revkites.com - but something new. I signed up just to check it out - IMHO - yuk!!

• 2 months later...

Latest update -

Anyone else unable to get on Rev's forum? Getting a "404" error code. Had it bookmarked directly to the forum - no hookup. Don't have the address of the "new" Rev page to see if going to "community" will help.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

As of today (and after almost 10 years), KiteLife is no longer handling any of Revoution's web services - the old info site (revkites.net) is working on their new server, but I think they may be having some problems getting the forum (revkites.net/forum) to operate on their new server.

I'm as much in the dark as you are, and it's nice. :)

• Like 1

I'm not privy to all that's been occurring behind the scenes but I get a sense of relief on your part.  KiteLife is a much better place to be and I thank you for maintaining it for all of us.  It is a safe place to talk, debate and vent.

And although it is predominately attended by guys, I feel like I fit in.  That means more to me than you can know.

• Like 6

Did my best, tried extra hard to be graceful.  Left everything done as best I could. Said my good byes.  Already had the jalopy pointed toward the exit when I got in gritted my teeth & grinned.  A giggle slipped out.  Then I laid rubber all the way out.  That's how I did it.  Never looked back.   Guess a little redneck leaked out.....  

Best Wishes,  SHBKF

• Like 3

2 hours ago, photomom said:

I'm not privy to all that's been occurring behind the scenes but I get a sense of relief on your part.  KiteLife is a much better place to be and I thank you for maintaining it for all of us.  It is a safe place to talk, debate and vent.

And although it is predominately attended by guys, I feel like I fit in.  That means more to me than you can know.

Port in a storm sister, all are welcome here. Group therapy is free, friendly and mostly incidental of shared passion. ;)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Wayne Dowler said:

Latest update -

Anyone else unable to get on Rev's forum? Getting a "404" error code. Had it bookmarked directly to the forum - no hookup. Don't have the address of the "new" Rev page to see if going to "community" will help.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

Hi Wayne,

A BIG YES !

I am glad I am not the only one then !

Bill

5 hours ago, makatakam said:

Still no Rev forum.

Judging by the number of broken or incorrect objects on their main page (that have remained that way since it started) .... I am not expecting to see much activity going on there. Considering the state of communication I have seen to date, I'm going to call this as SNAFU

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kwmf said:

Judging by the number of broken or incorrect objects on their main page (that have remained that way since it started) .... I am not expecting to see much activity going on there. Considering the state of communication I have seen to date, I'm going to call this as SNAFU

Possibly FUBAR.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...