Shiva STD (x1)

Shiva VENT (x1)

4' Flexifoil (x2)

Dream Ticket (x1)

Techno Pro (x1)

Cherry Bomb (x2)

Jordan Pro (x1)
**extinct**

Bay Area Sundowners custom Level One (x1)
**extinct**

Goodwinds Bugz 6-stack (x1)
**extinct**

4.5M Fury power foil

**extinct** = No longer made.

That's all I can remember right now, but there are probably 1/2 dozen more in my collection.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok lets see here,

Sea Devil (light)

Gull UL (2) **extinct**

Rev 1.5 SLE

Babytana

Stealth **extinct** super ultra light version of the Dark Side, also extinct

Hopefully I will soon add

Rev I (UL)

Rev I (standard)

Rev I (vented)

this isn't counting the kites in the motorhome that I don't fly anymore. :mf_swordfight:

Level Ones:

C21

Genesis (x3)

Amazing

Jack in the Box Light

Easy Light

Smash

Level Two (x2)

Merlin

Tivar

Jtm (x2)

X-Treme

Green Mistress

Premier addiction

HQ phoenix

Hq Breeze

Newtech Big Bang

Benson gemini

Prism Flashlight

Rev I

Rev 1.5 (x2) One is modded to being a rev 1.5 only in name only heh.

and almost 2 of my own.. soon :mf_swordfight:

Im missing 4 kites, i cant remember them apparently and im not goign to check my bag. I usually have an Ozone Riot 5.0 and HQ symphony 2.7 in there as well but they're not mine. Also a whole BUNCH of spare rods and linesets. Also have a flexifoil flexdeck, but that doesnt fit in my bag.

My bag was handmade by yours truly as well ;) Designed like an arrow quiver except for to fit about 30 kites, all my linesets, handles, a small tent and other odds and ends like sunscreen etc..

Looking to try out some cdc's at giskcand hopefully a sea devil.

My A-Bag:

Machine (2) B)

Machine UL

Machine Industrial (vented)

STX 2.3 Comp

STX 2.3 UL

STX 2.1

STX 1.9 UL

STX 1.8 UL

DFM (STX 2.5)

X-Masque Rage

Level One N-Joy (for teaching)

Now John, that's WAY more than will fit in one kite bag :blue-cool::sly: .

You shoud switch out that N-joy for a jitbl. jitbl is an AMAZING teaching tool. I cant even say how great it is for beginners to learn to fly and very soon after, trick with

Alright, so I can get my A gear into a single Prism Roll Up. :blue-cool:

Note the change in topic name above. LOL

Ok, now that we have that cleared up, here's the rest of my collection:

HQ/BV Pi

Shiva UL

Shiva Comp

Shiva Full Vent

STX 2.3 Standard

STX 2.3 Comp (3, total of 4)

STX 2.3 UL (total of 2)

STX 2.3 Vent

Flexifoil Psycho

HQ Jam Session Classic

HQ Babytana (original version - Extinct)

L'Atelier Impact

Mullins Area 51 (Extinct)

R-Sky Krystal

R-Sky Frenezy

Skyburner ADX

Skyburner Delta Drive

Skyburner I-Nak

WSD Sweety

Rev 1.5 SLE All-cloth

Rev 1.5 UL

Rev 1.5 Vent

Bunch of single-line kites and laundry

You shoud switch out that N-joy for a jitbl. jitbl is an AMAZING teaching tool. I cant even say how great it is for beginners to learn to fly and very soon after, trick with

I bought the N-Joy for my son; he doesn't fly it, so it's been drafted for teaching duties. I also kept the Jam Classic to teach with (rather than selling it), but use it more for adults. Both these kites were purchased to fly, and were drafted to teaching duties once they were superceded by other kites in my bags. I don't see the logic in spending extra money just for a teaching kite. Incidentally, I've flown/owned a lot of L1 kites; I flew JITB a couple of times and didn't care for it too much.

Duals - getting dusty:

Hyperkites - x6

HQ Breeze

North Shore Radical

Dynamite

Quads:

Rev I

Rev 2 - x5

Rev 1.5 SLE - x2

Rev 1.5 vented

Rev 1.5 SUL

Rev Blast

Rev Shockwave

Rev Supersonic

Rev Sonic vented

NASA Power Wing

Skydancer

Deca 6UL (thanks Monkey-boy!)

Subvision

Single:

Stryke fighter

several mylar fighters

Doug

Hey Monkey-boy,

I haven't flown with Marty since we got the Decas from you, so I don't know about his.

I sent my 6UL back to Marc Ricketts at Guildworks and he performed some magic on the spars and bridle (sounded like they needed to be done together). I got it back a couple of weeks ago and had a reasonable day so took it out. Thoroughly enjoyed it. B)

It was very relaxing to fly; didn't seem to be into the tricks like a Rev, but enjoyable. I tried a little bit of catch and throw by yanking the upper lines, and the kite just flipped backward and kept on flying. I couldn't figure how to get it out of it, but it was interesting.

Thanks guy. I think it'll be a great addition to my quads! :w00t:

Doug

Oh, someone tell Lolly, we'd like an indoor kite bag that carries about 4 kites. About the size of the Superblast bag. Maybe she could talk to Santa about having some made for gifts. :kid_devlish:

It's cold, wet, and dark outside this time of year. My indoor kite bag actually is my superblast bag. (Don't worry the Superblast is in a good, convenient spot. :kid_smartass:

I've got a Rev. SLE w/2-3 wrap spars, Red/White/Blue Flag that Jerry Fincerh Painted. About 10 ft. line w/handles.

I have a UFO..... ooooohhh ahhhhhhh! How much fun is this kite?! and that's just with one line. Best Christmas gift you can give anyone from 4 yr. -104 yrs. old. Thank you Lee Sedgwick for making something so fun and pennyproof! I love the 3D variety on this single line kite.

An Indoor Revolutuion with one handed handles on about 12-14 ft. of line.

Shawn Jone's Flighter, A single line kite to fly w/line or with a pole. Thos are what I have in my kite bag. (except the UFO isn't really in the bag... I carry it assembled into the gym.

I was able to fly twice on Mon, Tue, no wed ;( Thur, twice Fri., Sat, and Sun. Now that's a good week!!

I've packed my clothes into plastic bags ready for the whole week. That way I can just get up and run to the gym, fly, shower and get ready for work, and have another good week. oh, and Thanksgiving.

So I'm using four kites for winter... cept we need to go buggying soon. Then I'd have to grab the Superblast and another kite bag and handles. Gortex... already have my music -and I'm ready!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Happy fly time and family time, may the two combine.

BB

Penny

:)

• 6 months later...

Wow, have you guys got a load of kites.

I only have a few.

Benson Gemini STD (sold this one recently...not for me right now...but damn nice kite)

Sea Devil STD :) (just got this one...fantastic kite)

HQ Yukon (GRRRRREAT beginner kite...learned alot from this little guy)

DesignKites Destiny (nice big wing for beginners...tough for unintentional landings)

Prism Flashlight (still gets me up when there isn't wind enough for the Devil; AVIA snaps like twigs)

Prism Nexus (nice to have when you get that really curious dad-n-son at the beach)

I am not going to expand my collection much further until I have a psychic connection with the SeaDevil. And finding that should keep me busy for some time!

Obijuan

• 2 weeks later...