KiteLife Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Airfx

RARE! Joel Scholz Jaws II Dual Line Kite - Sold

I have a rare Joel Scholz Sky Delights "Jaws II" dual line kite for sale. This is absolutely a collectors item. Not many of them around anymore. This kite is also signed by Joel (pictured) on 4/14/97. Here are the specs for the kite:

Specifications:
Status - Out of Production
Skill Level - Intermediate to Expert
Sail - .75 ounce Ripstop Nylon
Frame - P2 SkyShark
Dimensions - 90-3/4"W X 40-1/2"H
Weight - 11 ounces
Advertised Wind Range - 3 to 27 mph
Made in the USA

I have flown this kite a few times and it flies great. Grabs attention on the beach for sure. Its a pretty loud kite in moderate wind. Its ready for a new home and a new sky. Asking $150 because its rare. Ill accept offers however. Includes free shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal. 

IMG_7460.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

• Like 2

This kite is still available. An attention grabber for sure. A fun kite to fly at the beach. 

• Like 1

Super fun with a whole bunch of fish single line kites in the sky to fly amongst. :)

.... under the sea ...

I could be mistaken but I think @Airfx (Terry) is on vacation at the moment, hopefully he's still getting email and will answer soon. :) 

Thanks John... First day back from vacation. Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's still available. Nice crisp sail and ready to fly.

• Like 1

This kite is still available. A rare find and I'm selling it for $150 including shipping in the states. 

• Like 1