KiteLife Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Edmond Dragut

Rev I for Rev II or Zen - Closed

I will like to trade a used REV I in good crispy condition 8 out of 10,(  the bungee are loose by age and no bag for kite) for the small brother Rev II or ZEN  , is an old model with metal ferrules and rods marked Revolution Equipped 

Thank you

Rev I.jpg

Rev I (1).jpg

IMG_0766(1.jpg

IMG_0767(1.jpg

IMG_0768(1.jpg

IMG_0769(1.jpg

Edited by Edmond Dragut
add expired and closed

ok boys and girls a trade seams to not be interesting so... in 2 weeks (1 august) i start mi vacation and i will try something maybe crazy but for sure interesting for a 26 years old Rev 1.

i already make some changes and tested to a different Rev 1 bridle and i am happy with.

on this Rev 1 i will try  something different and unsuspected ( i think), i will change the bridle with a ultra light one,i will equip the kite with Zen frame and the crazy thing is coming now, i will try to adapt on the vertical roads some carbon tube spacers like the steel springs on the Reflex. I will use some T connectors from Prism kites and i will experiment the best  position and length of them for the best...i don't know yet but i am sure faster respond speed and less radial turns. i will let you know about final results.

If somebody want a trade and don't showed the interested yet is a chance till 1 august after that will be a different "animal" for sure

Thank you 

The revolution equipped label indicates you have a 4 wrap frame. I'm not sure if a zen frame or a 3 wrap or race frame would work best on your rev 1. But if you know anyone with a zen you may want to try their frame first before buying a zen frame.

8 hours ago, Edmond Dragut said:

noted 

Edmond -- call me at 224-227-0638, evening, after 7:30 pm. What you have in mind should work very nicely and I can help you with setting it up nicely.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Erin
      Looking for a Quadrifoil Competition XM or XL.  Or a Flexifoil Blade 
    • By Pete Sobye
      I bought a Rev indoor, on a whim. Its Red White and Blue. In nearly new condition and it will come with a brand new set of lines, but no handles, as it didn't come to me with any.
      As Quads are my thing, I am looking for another rev, or other quad line kite WHY?? Possible PX with cash either way for the right kite.
      I am located in Cornwall UK but willing to post.
      Email me :- pete.sobye@icloud.com

• By Joe Ludwig
      I am selling a bunch of traction kite stuff.    Too much power for my old body!
      Peter Lynn C-Quad 6.3 meter (used many times) with a line set $100 Great for buggy!
      Peter Lynn Arc 4.6 meter (used once) $150
      Peter Lynn Arc 6.3 meter (new) $200
      Cabrinha Control Bar 15" with lineset $100  (I do not know weight or length)
      Cabrinha Control Bar 18" as shown $40
      Cabrinha Control Bar 23" new $50
      Take it all and I will give you a super deal.   Located near Cleveland, OH   I have more pictures.  I just lowered the prices 3-14-17 for spring flying.

• By Brucifer
      I found these kites on UK eBay that I wish I could bid on but the seller won't ship to the US (pleading got me nowhere)! I thought I'd post them here for the benefit of any who might be in the UK or have connections there so perhaps some of the good folks in the Kitelife community might have a chance at them. Sure wish I could bid on the Skydancer Enigma! Maybe the karma will work out for me in other ways....;o)
      Auctions end Feb 20th and 21st. Good luck!
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skydancer-Enigma-Quadline-Kite-/181666322085?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4c2816a5
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Revolution-1-5-SLE-Quadline-Kite-/181666296889?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4c27b439
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Revolution-EXP-Quadline-Kite-/181667172572?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4c3510dc
    • By mystainedskin
      New unopened RTF package $160 Also, an opened but never flown or assembled Exp. $100 no lines or handles.
      Both kites Lime/Blue in color
      U.S. only.
      A couple of used kites coming soon..
      Both kites ...... ★SOLD★
  • Upcoming Events