KiteLife Forum

Wanted: ZEN Revolution - Closed

maybe,

I have 3 Revolution Zens currently and they are all well loved and used frequently.  I have two Red/White/Blue customs and one is a Hot Fade/Black center.

All have a customized leading edge SUL sleeve, magic sticks and a French Bridle.  The R/W/B ones have a mylar back nylon leading edge sleeve crafted by Eliot Shook whereas the fist one (hot Fade) was entirely built by Bazzer.

I like to fly the kite best with a Diamond frame.

They fly better than anything you can imagine in no wind but they look like they were put away wet and wadded into an overly stuffed kite bag too.

I bought the last one (attached) before Bazzer moved to the Australia.

Zen #3.jpg

French-BridleFSK.jpg

• Like 1

nothing's falling off, but it was the first Zen I had acquired. It's been to Eliot Shook for sail repairs to replace the trailing edge panels (only part that wears out for me because of my building requirements).

The leading edge vent is pulling away in a couple of spots..... but I have additional reinforcing patches built in (during construction, not after market) so that will never be an issue of flight dynamics except visually up close during set-up.

If you didn't want a frame or the magic sticks or the french bridle I could certainly cut you a deal on a sail only transaction.

It comes back to you when doing the throw & catch like magnetism was involved.  The glide away from you is 300% of the released altitude.  Drop the handles at 80 feet high (leading edge facing down/away from you) and it will go downwind about 80 yards.  Test this procedure with a clear area FAR in front of you

You will not hurt my feeling is you aren't interested at all Mark, it's like a first born son to me.  It's the one in my profile picture

• Like 1

I've dealt with Paul in person before.  He's quite fair in his pricing AND his kites come with tweaks you can't find elsewhere all in one place..  My Bazzer Built, Old Glory SUL Masterpiece came from Paul.  It had magic sticks, French bridles and his special personal tweaks.

For sure, whatever you get from him HAS been an experiment in some way to accomplish whatever goal he had for that kite BUT, you can also bet that it has been optimized in a way that you don't see from the masses..

His kites also come with a story..  Guaranteed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Edmond Dragut said:

thank you for info riffclown, i hope i will afford the price is asking

Eddie, John moved Paul's kites here so they weren't in someone else's Zen for sale post (the white one). Send a PM to Paul for prices. These kites are well used, so don't expect them to look like new. These were built specially for Paul, or modified specially to his specifications. The price with the magic sticks and French bridle that Paul prefers, and the other modifications made to the kite will still be a great deal at the price he'll be asking. Just remember that the kites will all have more than the average amount of wear you would expect.

Give me a call, or if you are going to Milwaukee this weekend I'll show you a couple that are in similar condition.

• Like 1