KiteLife Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Barresi

TKL at SPI 2017, clinics and more!

Hi all,

Super stoked to announce that Team KiteLife will be returning to the SPI Kite Festival in February!

• Thursday, Feb 2 evening: Indoor show (tickets available at B&S Kites)
  • Fri/Sat, Feb 3-4 all day: Outdoor festival

image.jpeg

==

Additionally, we'll be offering TWO separate workshops / clinics / classes on Sunday Feb 5th!

These are fun and educational workshops covering the most important aspects of dual or quad line kite flying and we do cover a lot of important fundamentals in the starting presentation of each class, so please be on time.

If we have full classes would mean one instructor for every 2.5 students over the course of three hours, with four instructors rotating through the class... That's a ton of personal, one-on-one time with experienced fliers. ;)

Included for each discipline:

• Basic introduction to kite types and bridle / tuning
  • Field-proven techniques for setting up and breaking down your gear
  • Basics of flight posture, body, hands and feet, as well as line tension
  • Training with an instructor on your own kite(s), building your skills

FYI, you CAN register for both dual and quad line classes if you fly both styles!

Please note, kites are NOT provided.

==

NOTE: The sign up links below will NOT work on Tapatalk or the KiteLife App, you must use a normal browser (mobile or desktop).

==

==

RSVPs for Dual Line (6 spots open):

1. @chucka
  2. @DebMo
  3. @GammoRay
  4. @revaholic

RSVPs for Quad Line (8 spots open):

1. @chucka
  2. @GammoRay
  3. @revaholic
  • Like 3

FYI, there is some odd Internet-related stuff going on with PayPal right now that is causing registration process to hang up - please be patient and try again tomorrow, thanks for your patience! ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Jslo
      Would like to find one of these DECA's to play with. Please let me know if one is in nice shape and for sale.

Thank you,
      jslo

• By Jslo
      View Advert Synergy DECA 6 or 15
      Would like to find one of these DECA's to play with. Please let me know if one is in nice shape and for sale.

Thank you,
      jslo

Advertiser Jslo Date 07/09/2019 Price Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Synergetics Model 6 or 15  
    • By DonFibonacci
      View Advert CAICOS QUAD (Test Ad)
      This is a Caicos Quad from Caribbean Kite Company.  I got it in the mid-90s when I first got into dual-line kites.  I thought 2 lines was a lot of fun, so 4 must be even more fun!  I soon found out this thing was a whole different animal, and I had very little success flying it, so it ended up in the closet, forgotten.  Fast forward 20 years, and I'm able to fly it now using the experience I've gained since, but with my quiver full of Djinn and Revs, it doesn't see a lot of flight time.  I have replaced a few of the parts, but everything is in good working order.
      Included are the sail, frame, original handles and line, sleeve, and instruction sheet.
      Advertiser DonFibonacci Date 07/08/2019 Price Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Caribbean Kite Co. Model Caicos Quad  
    • By Erin
      I have a skytiger hi100 and I can't seem to get it to go to the top of the wind window.  It's been a number of years since I've flown, so any info would be helpful
    • By John Barresi
      Brand new condition, original custom colors, never flown except for the ST which has less than an hour of light use on it... My wife just doesn’t have time to fly, and we’re letting this set go to raise funds.

All three are yours for $999!
      Normal retail for the suite of three Djinn is $1155 - pick up / meeting welcome or I can also ship via Priority Mail (usually less than $15 in the US).
      Full set only, not willing to break up the set, price is firm.
      Full product info:
      http://kiteforge.com/products/djinn
      Facebook listing:
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/302154983761785/
  • Upcoming Events