KiteLife Forum

Let the fun begin...

SoggyWombat

So the initial confusion of what kite to buy didn't last as long as I thought....joined the forum very recently and @SparkieRob was enough of a legend to not only get in contact with me as we live in the same obscure part of the world, but also help me in deciding what first real kite I should buy (not that the Transformer kite I had when I was 10 wasn't cool).

So, without hesitation, I have just ordered a Revolution B-Series bundle (standard)...in purple and white no less!!

Cannot wait for it to get here, and a big thank you to Rob for generously lending his time and for offering to catch up.

Soggy.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
around Christmas i will receive last acquisitions, 3 B-Pro from Australia. A standard ,a mid vent and an extra vent in yellow, gray, black.
somebody stop me  !!!

Stop you!
Why would we do that?!

Those kites are from Kevin S? He's a great bloke. Makes some pretty cool kites of his own.

Del, I'll try to meet up again before you get your kites.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
  • Like 1

Stop you!
Why would we do that?!

Those kites are from Kevin S? He's a great bloke. Makes some pretty cool kites of his own.

Del, I'll try to meet up again before you get your kites.

Sounds good mate. Got news that my two B series left today so not long now. Santa flies quads this year!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Edmond Dragut said:

around Christmas i will receive last acquisitions, 3 B-Pro from Australia. A standard ,a mid vent and an extra vent in yellow, gray, black.

somebody stop me  !!!

I tried to stop you, remember? It didn't work.