KiteLife Forum

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Penny Lingenfelter

Merry Christmas everyone. :D

My toast for the New Year (and I cannot wait to read an eloquent toast from you.)

Thank you all who have played with me, worked with me, and taught me something about life. You do touch our lives and it will never be said enough. Thank you for your support.

"May we all discover peace through love and understanding."

There’s a smile and a hug for everyone. :clap2:

Best Breezes,

Penny ~ Looking forward to 2006.

:) Rev on!

Merry Christmas & Best of New Year to all...As for the past year, thank you kitelife and to contributors of this forum on making me a better kite pilot by sharing their knowledge on flying techniques, kite tuning, etc....and mostly, convincing me the thrill of the Quad Revolution...

Kram

Thank you Rob... We've done our job then. :clap2:

I didnt say I know very much...

just kidding :D:)

Awesome website, wish more people knew about it.. they wouldnt be wasting so much time on other forums asking questions all frustrated and clueless. Just a one stop hop to information!

Merry Christmas to ALL!

:)

Thank you John, for all you do!!

Love you!

T

looking to leave on Thursday night and should be there Friday and the rest of the weekend. I am not going to be able to work it out to go any sooner. Looking forward to seeing you in Clearwater. Keep the updates coming and let us all know if you spot any new-cool-way-bad-awesome flying things when you get there!!! :kid_content: