KiteLife Forum

2 x Rev B Series - Standard & Full Vent

A long story short...in 2012 I built a custom motorbike dedicated to my dad who was suffering from Parkinsons at the time. Won best in category at a show, and in a moment of madness I sold it shortly after. Needless to say, a decision I always regretted, only more so with my father dying last year. Anyways, last week that very motorbike came up for sale from the guy I sold it to. A few mountains moved later, and I am blessed to have it back. The catch...not without a price. To afford it (a loose term coined by the financial institution who lent me the money), I am having to sacrifice all other hobbies for a bit. As such, I am selling the two B-Series Revolution kites that I only purchased in December of last year. Each kite has only been flown about 3 times. For sale, hopefully as a package is the following;

1. 2 sails - purple standard and a blue/grey full vent.
  2. 2 sets of handles.
  3. 2 sets of lines - each 90lb x 80ft.
  4. With the standard is a 2 wrap and 3 wrap frame.
  5. With the full vent is a race frame and a 4 wrap; PLEASE note that with the 4 wrap, one of the regular spars is broken at the end. This didn't occur in any flight, and I am sincerely annoyed that it has happened.
  6. Both kites come with standard carry cases from Rev kite store.

I would genuinely love to keep these kites, but to get my bike back is a bigger dream come true. I would rather sell the entire lot as one package, but if need be, will separate them. Pricing? I only want what is fair, and would like to assume that people can know what I paid in Australia and make a sensible offer accordingly.

Please feel free to message me with any questions, and I really do hope they go to a good home. Should you be interested, just PM me with an offer and a location for me to find out what postage might be.

Thanks for your time.

image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPG

• Like 2

I am vouching for Del.

Sad to see you selling these but really got the reason for it. It was great to fly with you. Maybe in the future we can fly some more. Good thing with having my own bag of revs, we can fly overlapping kites.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

No real interest so far, and both still available. Anyone looking to get a bargain just PM me. Never been one to try and sell gear at top dollar...would much rather just get them out of my hair now that I have a few things on the bike to get sorted. As such, I am letting both of them go quite cheap for how new they are.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

You must now teach her to fly one. It's only fair.

Congrats on both keepers, her and the kites.

A year from now the B-Series will be harder to find, and will probably go up in price. I'm actually thinking about starting to buy up all that I can find.

• Like 1