KiteLife Forum

Original Ninja Eyes Rev1 set, by Bazzer

The original Ninja Eyes set by Bazzer. This is the very first set made, and are the only one of two sets made in the Rev1 sail size. Sails were sewn by Bazzer, but they were finished by Revolution. They are the only kites finished by Revolution that does not have the revolution logo imprinted on them, that I know of. The other kite set is owned by Ben Dantonio, retired general manager of revolution(the last I heard). AS far as I know, these are the kites that started the series of special kites made by master kite makers for Revolution.

This set is one vented and one full sail kite, with stacking lines, 120ft laser pro line set, 15 inch snagless handles. The kites are in very good shape, I never flew them in high winds and always took good care of them. No rips, tears, or stains, mesh is in excellent shape. The buyer will be tasked with keeping a bit of Revolution history, they are listed in John Mitchell's list of notable kites in Revolution's past.

$2000, including Priority shipping in the US.

I will consider offers. I do dicker.

2012-06-03_12-48-41_449.jpg

• Like 1

Mine too, I have a total of 4 Eyez...I saw a stack in Florida during Treasure Island Kite Festival in 2014. I wanted a stack too, but 9 , nah, couldn't control that so...I ended up with three vented, and one non-vented...I fly the stack and love it! These two would be awesome, but the wallet says NO. I got rid of the wife, but still have the empty wallet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk