KiteLife Forum

Team KiteLife Logo Contest

I am a fan of the three kites in one graphic. While it may not be the right thing for this particular project, I would like to see it done with just the kite and each of the three kite typed picked out a bit more clearly through color use. I think that that could find future use somewhere.

While is is hard that JB is so clear in what he wants it makes me more interested and excited to see where this ends up. I really like the RWB sports style kite logo. I would like to see that done with a quad.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

@bbailey49

I captured a still frame out of their video SPI 2017 Body Work.. Here's a shot pretty close to my original capture frame. The original capture is the second picture which  was edited to get the truck out of the background.. BTW, it's also the same shot for the other logos I did as well..

TKL-Full.jpg

TKLMASTER.jpg

• Like 1

That's the idea, maybe slimmer text for the URL, made as part of the circular border? (can be made a bit thicker)

Goal is to make it part of the existing circular, less of a "header" or "footer".

IMG_8175.JPG

Also, what software are you using Riff?

I can send you my AI file if it helps... Good looking curved text seems to be beyond my skills, I do appreciate the help. :)

Like this??
IMG_8168.JPG.2360921438eb27a34781fef715a3764d.thumb.JPG.fea98fc5d3d73c911353bc0baa832c64.JPG

That is cool. I think it might even be more readable if we could get a tiny space between the words around d the circle. The .com part could also be smaller if needed.

I like the circle of the logo, and the Rocky peak makes me chuckle a little bit...where exactly is he flying??

I think that we should ask some non kiter folk what they think he is doing in the logo just to be sure that there is no odd implications to the logo that we don't see with our kite focused eyes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, makatakam said:

I like the first version, without the dogstake lines. Cleaner, less busy. What happened to four silhouettes? Have you given up on that concept? I do very much like ACrop's version.

Not given up on 4 completely, may try resizing the one and adding more.