KiteLife Forum

Team KiteLife Logo Contest

34 minutes ago, John Barresi said:

Riff, do me a variant same style with the URL text twice as big (less iterations naturally)? Maybe 4-5 iterations instead?

Went for 5.. was exactly twice the font size and 4 iterations looked a little clock-ish to me..lost a bit of the circular feel..  Do you have a preferred font??

TKLJB3.jpg

• Like 2

Another. I can tweak it so "TKL" is evenly spaced. The second one is tweaked and moved the figure for better balance. The black borders can be removed. Unfortunately, the program I'm using won't work without them. Of course the choice of type face, number and outline of silhouettes, and colors can be changed to whatever you prefer.

Logo11.png

Logo11.png

Logo12.png

FYI @riffclown...

"you better ask your supplier to export the files in PDF [high quality print] file format and send back only PDF file to you. with PDF you can easily open and edit the files in illustrator or any Adobe programs."

Unproven on this end, but I'm hopeful. :)

FYI [mention=10787]riffclown[/mention]...
"you better ask your supplier to export the files in PDF [high quality print] file format and send back only PDF file to you. with PDF you can easily open and edit the files in illustrator or any Adobe programs."
Unproven on this end, but I'm hopeful.

That's a super cool logo too John!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
  • Like 1

@makatakam, I do appreciate the simplicity you've applied with your examples but we are set on the dogstake angles, personal meaning and power for us. Also, I'm partial to the symmetrical logo (ring around it - solid or text).

Always hate to decline a sincere effort, but it's said kindly and with due appreciation for the energy you've put forth this far.

Dialogue continues, lots of excellent input, even if the captain is a bit too particular. :)

2 minutes ago, riffclown said:

Using same font as the URL

TKLJB8a.jpg

TKLJB8a.ai

I'd love to see both this and the other TKL that I just posted, side by side example.

Hoping those vector files will allow you to make it all "for real", rather than adding vector on top of the previous JPG samples.

• Like 1

Very close...

Slightly smaller TKL, maybe 10% smaller, or a hair less.

Slight balancing of space on either end of the URL, between it and the border...

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 6.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-11 at 6.12.58 PM.png

Not sure if that's best done by reshaping the M (the T has good spacing) or by moving / reshaping the right mountain line / cutoff?