KiteLife Forum

Looking for any Joel K Scholz Kites. They have to be original as in Sky Delight. No GFAK. 

Thanks Everyone! 

SpiegZ

• Like 1

Hi Spiegz,

I have an original Neptune signed by Joel it’s number 114 that I’m willing to sell. Go to Stunt Kite Classics on Facebook to see photos.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Airfx
      For Sale.... Joel Scholz Neptune II framed with Sky Shark p200. Excellent condition. Signed and dated by Joel. I do not have the original bag for it but it does come with a nice canvas sleeve. This kite grabs attention! Asking $200 or best offer including shipping in the US.

• By SpiegZ
      Looking for an original JAWS by Sky Delight.... joel K

jshspiegel@gmail.com

Thanks
    • By Trip
      Hi Everyone,
      Well, once again, I'd like to see if anyone might have a JS Hummingbird that they might be willing to sell. Has to be the vintage Joel Sholz Sky Delight Kites Hummingbird.
      I'm not rich and it doesn't have to be pristine. 
      Thanks,
      Robert
    • By Airfx
      I have a rare Joel Scholz Sky Delights "Jaws II" dual line kite for sale. This is absolutely a collectors item. Not many of them around anymore. This kite is also signed by Joel (pictured) on 4/14/97. Here are the specs for the kite:
      Specifications:
      Status - Out of Production
      Skill Level - Intermediate to Expert
      Sail - .75 ounce Ripstop Nylon
      Frame - P2 SkyShark
      Dimensions - 90-3/4"W X 40-1/2"H
      Weight - 11 ounces
      Advertised Wind Range - 3 to 27 mph
      Made in the USA
      I have flown this kite a few times and it flies great. Grabs attention on the beach for sure. Its a pretty loud kite in moderate wind. Its ready for a new home and a new sky. Asking $150 because its rare. Ill accept offers however. Includes free shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal. 

• By Trip
      I've mentioned this before, but what the heck.... I've been looking for a JS Hummingbird since the earth cooled. If you have a JS Hummingbird you'd be willing to part with, I'd like to discuss a possible trade for a JS Neptune, trade and possible cash or buy it out right, if the price is right.

The Neptune is by Joel Scholz and Sky Delight Kites
      (#670 - Dated: 2/10/1992 - Signed: Joel Scholz)
      In very good shape, non-smoker, no stains, crisp sail, connectors have been changed to APA connectors (orig connectors kept).

It can be seen at http://rhilliard.net/kites.htm
  • Upcoming Events