KiteLife Forum

Floor Director at Arlington

cdcflyer

Hey Alan, work is going to force me to be late on Saturday and I would highly reccomend that you choose another floor director. You probly don't want to wait on me.

Scott

Your boss is a slavedriver!

:)

What?!!!! Not me! :)

Scott should add another line to his signature line.....

'and Professional Private Music Instruction' ;):)

T

What?!!!! Not me! :)

Scott should add another line to his signature line.....

'and Professional Private Music Instruction' ;):)

T

I had a sneaking suspicion that's what it was about

Can't wait for this weekend, its going to be a lot of fun!

got it covered... hopefully

a couple new names have appeared on the list of comitted fliers as per the VI motel registration

gosh.. I hope that stuff is not confidential

.. should be an interesting weekend

STILL LOOKING FOR A HEAD JUDGE AND NOW... A FIELD DIRECTOR

Ahh, come on... tell us! Who's going to be there? Inquiring minds want to know. Is Scot W. going to be there? is Lam going to make it? Who? Who?!

BB

Penny :revangel:

RUMOR has it in the wind

hayes, lingenfelter, turner, davis, chaos, mahem, monkey, john, jerry, todd, kyle, nyro, master yamamoto, TKS-later on saturday, local flava, and someone I do not remember-but is registered under the kite fest group. 10-14 competitive fliers so far verbally or hotel reservation confirmation

Alan's sushi Sensei!

YES.. master yamamoto king of the sushi world and instructor to yours truly (he is bringing a cooler from his dojo of delectible delights

sushi snacks and after effects at casa chaos after the awards on saturday night. around 7

usually some kite videos and a good time... "b.y.o.b.o.l.c." and snacks if you like.

maybe a little RIFF if the crowd is up for a game

great bunch... CAITLIN is trying to set up a megafly like last year using up and overs in an 'x' pattern

your place and direction will be assigned sunday morning... the shots to be taken soon after demos and hot tricks before everyone takes off. last year was amazing... it even LOOKED real, except to the trained eye. part of her senior project in my class is to push the digital envelope. your participation is appreciated.

the picture will be on the cover of teh event DVD.. compile and burned by captain chaos for teh viewing pleasure of young and old alike. it should be available by lincoln city. new burner... new computer... YEAH

NO BUD.. she will not be peddling sweets this year to help her go to australia... DARN.. maybe you can convince her to make some for ya.. any requests?

"b.y.o.b.o.l.c." and snacks if you like.

O.L.C? Riff?"

Wow,are talking code? I'm definately out of the loop! :revangel: Yummy, sushi. If we can stay up long enough to come over, we will. We'll be leaving pretty early Sat. A.M. to get there.

I have to do some mega shopping today. I want to wear a dress so you can tell there is a female in the group. :) Is Moon indoor flying now?

BB

Penny

"b.y.o.b.o.l.c." and snacks if you like.

O.L.C? Riff?"

Wow,are talking code? I'm definately out of the loop! :kid_content: Yummy, sushi. If we can stay up long enough to come over, we will. We'll be leaving pretty early Sat. A.M. to get there.

I have to do some mega shopping today. I want to wear a dress so you can tell there is a female in the group. ;) Is Moon indoor flying now?

BB

Penny

No moon... she moved

BYOBLC=Bring Your Own Beverage Of Legal Choice

RIFF is a DVD music game... tons of fun

mega shopping for a mega dress? knock yourself out...get one for steve too... just in case you are pulled over again on the way LOL

oooohhh Alan, I'm telling Steve. :kid_content:

I have a dress, I should not be mistaken for a male.

BB Penny

remember what the Grateful Dead told Casey Jones... "....watch your speed, trouble ahead, trouble behind..."

15 miles out of arlington

2 miles out of the dalles near the railroad bridge

dress... good, we would not want to have apparel/gender confusion OR apparel malfunctions at the kite fest... LOL

Priscilla, queen of the desert, cancelled her registration last week. :-(

for those about to sush.. we salute you

Yamamotoson was HAMMERED last week with a NASTY form of the flu and cannt make it.

Sushi Student Chaos-son flying solo saturday night. no worries, it's all good

or in italian "un tuto bono"

he requests that we enjoy the sushi and take pictures to share with him

a box was sent fed ex... but may not make it by saturday night

Gym opens about 8-ish Saturday morning

demos at 11 comps at 2 and 4

dinner at 5:30

bag raffle and live auction at 6-ish

after flying social at Casa Chaos- 7-ish