KiteLife Forum

Wow, Thanks John for getting Al Stroh to write another article. It was very entertaing, and I could certainly relate to the majority of it. :rolleyes:

Sadly, I was in total shock to discover Larry Smith had passed away. :) I told my husband last night and we remenised about the first time we met him and Deb, and what all he'd done for us and others. He was such a nice man. We're going to miss him.

Now Geezer's article........ I know that man.... :lol: he would do anything in the world to help you. That's not going to keep me from beating him with a big stick... I'm just that jealous. :P Shoot.. that man can talk and Party! Kite Party that is. :o I'm not done reading his article, but I have to spend some time flying.

He is a good colorful writer and kudos to the photographer for all those wonderful pics!

Between work and play..... woo whoo....spring time at the park..... I'll finish the rest of the articles. Thanks John for the great issue. I'll be looking forward to the updates.

BB

Penny

Penny, Penny, Penny...

What's with all this whining, eh? So you're gonna beat me up because I went to a party without you? :)

Well, there's another Kite Party - the same time next year! Same place too! And I've already emailed Barresi that we should just kidnap you and Steve - and just drag you two along with us when we head south!!! :rolleyes:

Seriously, this Kite Party affair is just too great to be missed. You'd enjoy yourself tremendously, and you'd be sure to reacquaint yourself with a bunch of your old friends, too! ...and three or four days of flying - in the sun and warmth - in February... Give it some thought, won't you? :lol:

Think about it and let me know... You can reach me via email at <geezer@kitelife.com>>

geezer

I wish! :lol: I have to pick my days off carefully. I'll check those dates... a weekend?

Wow... at least we've got you to share it with us.. Don't forget you have to party enough for all of us. Tuff job, but some lucky beach bum gets to do it!

BB Penny

ps Don't totally count me out. You never know! :rolleyes: